Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone else purchased a lightly optioned 4BW?

Have not gotten mine yet but mine is very lightly optioned tho-
Electric blue paint, Mid tier performance seats(Which comes with the high performance steering wheel). That's it. I did not feel like I needed anything else.
Same for me. Hasn't been built yet but my order is for Argent Silver paint, satin graphite wheels and mid performance seats. Don't know what would be under constraint on that list but I was told it was slated to be built at the beginning of last month and I'm still waiting.

Same for me. Hasn't been built yet but my order is for Argent Silver paint, satin graphite wheels and mid performance seats. Don't know what would be under constraint on that list but I was told it was slated to be built at the beginning of last month and I'm still waiting.
Didn't I see Argent Silver on constraint?

I often look at the option packages and ask myself if I would buy them separately without the car. 2k for the HUD and PDR doesnt sound like a lot on a 65k car, but no way in hell would i pay that much to put in an aftermarket version.

I seem to give more leeway to touch points: steering wheel, seats, etc.

I ended up going with the top tier seats on my 4BW track car just for the vented seats. When you're on track, it's hot out, and you have the windows down it's really nice to have some air blowing up your bottom.

I had the vented seats in my ZL1. In my experience they didn't help much, I still wound up with swamp ass here in Florida. :) They really just circulate the air in the cabin so to get the most of out them then you need to divert some of the AC blower to the floor where the seat fans can pick it up.

I had the vented seats in my ZL1. In my experience they didn't help much, I still wound up with swamp ass here in Florida. :) They really just circulate the air in the cabin so to get the most of out them then you need to divert some of the AC blower to the floor where the seat fans can pick it up.
I had them in all my C7s. The key is to get in when your ass is already sweaty and then the cool breeze feels great :D

I was looking at building a low option car, only requirement was cooled seats. Got lucky and found a car with cooled seats and a sunroof. I would have preferred the bronze wheels instead of the sunroof but having a car vs waiting for a car was more important.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back