Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aloha V-Net!

V8ophile

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4 V Blackwing
Hello from Hawaii! I just picked up a '22 4BW. After getting frustrated with insane markups and dealers telling me they couldn't get me in line for a build because there were no allocations coming, I scoured the country and found a '22 4BW for sale in Texas with the right specs and the right price. Shout out to Earth Motor Cars in Carrolton, TX for making the process of buying a car on the mainland as painless as possible.

I ended up with a Summit White BW with a 6MT and couldn't be happier even though I'm still working through the break-in process. I thought I'd feel like I was settling as I really wanted the 5BW. As a daily driver, it's a great size and doesn't feel like it's too much for the street. My previous "fun" car was a C5 Z06 that I owned for over 13 years, and this is just a better car in every way. The only thing that would make it better would be a N/A V8, but the V6 sounds way better than I thought it would.

Very happy to be a 4BW owner!

Hello from Hawaii! I just picked up a '22 4BW. After getting frustrated with insane markups and dealers telling me they couldn't get me in line for a build because there were no allocations coming, I scoured the country and found a '22 4BW for sale in Texas with the right specs and the right price. Shout out to Earth Motor Cars in Carrolton, TX for making the process of buying a car on the mainland as painless as possible.

I ended up with a Summit White BW with a 6MT and couldn't be happier even though I'm still working through the break-in process. I thought I'd feel like I was settling as I really wanted the 5BW. As a daily driver, it's a great size and doesn't feel like it's too much for the street. My previous "fun" car was a C5 Z06 that I owned for over 13 years, and this is just a better car in every way. The only thing that would make it better would be a N/A V8, but the V6 sounds way better than I thought it would.

Very happy to be a 4BW owner!
Congratulations,welcome and enjoy the hell out of it. 😎👍

Congrats! Pics would be nice. :m

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!