Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Cadillac V-Net Going Down

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
FYI: The server that the Cadillac V-Net resides on, has reached end-of-life and is no longer capable of being updated to the most recent versions of the operating system. As a result, the website will be moved to a new server.

The new server is currently being built and the Cadillac V-Net will migrate over within the next five days. Since the DNS will be changing, the website will be down for up to 48 hours.

Just a heads-up

Good luck with the move and thanks for all your hard work!

Good luck with the migration. I know they can be either smooth or a nightmare. Hoping you luck out lol.

@Rob appreciate all your time and effort setting up and maintaining this sight
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Reactions: Rob
I thought you were gonna say that Chinese hackers have finally broken thru the firewall systems and we needed to go to DEFCON 1.
I'm constantly fighting them, and hackers from other countries 🤬

Best of luck....hope it goes smoothly...

Gotta be honest, I didn’t think it was coming back for a while there!!

I was only expecting it to be back. I wasn't expecting everything to still be here however....
Nice work on this one Rob!

Great job @Rob Very happy we're back and so is everything. I started to get the shakes from waiting.

Reactions: Rob
Bravo ! The additional subject matter at the bottom of the page is a new addition, or have I not observed it in the past ?

Bravo ! The additional subject matter at the bottom of the page is a new addition, or have I not observed it in the past ?
Additional subject matter?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners