Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Allocations

I can't stop checking this site for any updates.

It's a new monday and a new TPW for some of us. No holiday in the way that I'm aware of. Here's to hoping for positive updates this week!!!

I have never bought a new Corvette, but according to the Corvette forums, they deal with the same stupid allocation rigamarole on harder to get cars. This is a GM problem, not just Cadillac.

Lets face it, what business isn't facing new issues today that haven't been such a problem in the past? They/we've all got them. The one thing I CAN provide to my customers is honesty. Just tell me if/when my car is coming. If it isn't, tell me. Don't drag me along only to later find out I'm SOL.

I can't stop checking this site for any updates.

It's a new monday and a new TPW for some of us. No holiday in the way that I'm aware of. Here's to hoping for positive updates this week!!!
Went from 3000 (Accepted by production control) to 3100 (Available to sequence) so that's something lol :).

Eric

Was your TPW different before today? I'm also 8/2 TPW since last update. Heading over to caddy.com now..time for status update.

Was your TPW different before today? I'm also 8/2 TPW since last update. Heading over to caddy.com now..time for status update.
Nope has stayed consistent let me know what yours says. Mine is a 4 though.

Thank you for waiting. Upon checking, vehicle order event code is at 3100 and the Target Production week will start on 08/02/2021 and still subject to change.

I was at 3000 before today.

The last four words scare the shit out of me.

How did you become not the first person on the list? That seems strange to me...
I asked my manager and his answer was silence. So this past weekend I went on porsche.com and built the 911 gt3. Today I sent the build over to my local porsche dealership. A sales person responded immediately and left know the sales manager will look over my build and questions I have. Said the sales manager would get back to me with the information. Something doesn't feel right by the actions being made with cadillac. And communication with my cadillac dealership after going from first to second has gone from good to none at all definitely leaving me with a lot of questions why and what changed.

I asked my manager and his answer was silence. So this past weekend I went on porsche.com and built the 911 gt3. Today I sent the build over to my local porsche dealership. A sales person responded immediately and left know the sales manager will look over my build and questions I have. Said the sales manager would get back to me with the information. Something doesn't feel right by the actions being made with cadillac. And communication with my cadillac dealership after going from first to second has gone from good to none at all definitely leaving me with a lot of questions why and what changed.
I really don't blame you, I share in the frustration with not being able to get in touch with my dealer. I wish the luxury experience was more on par with the Germans. Let us know how it goes with porsche, if there are supply issues right now maybe they'll know about it.

Elco Cadillac in St. Louis (Ballwin, Mo) has two allocations
I am not sure if they are spoken for or not yet, I am guessing that they are

Elco Cadillac in St. Louis (Ballwin, Mo) has two allocations
I am not sure if they are spoken for or not yet, I am guessing that they are
Man, I purchased my V3 from Elco. I asked my guy if he could get one for me a couple months ago. I don't think he wanted to deal with me again after our last round of negotiations. :)

I did manage to get $15k off so there's that.

Has anyone heard any official message traffic that only the 500 will be built as 2022 models? Curious to know how many on the forums placed an order and are waiting on an actual allocation at this point.

Has anyone heard any official message traffic that only the 500 will be built as 2022 models? Curious to know how many on the forums placed an order and are waiting on an actual allocation at this point.
I was under the impression that the first 250 are MY21 and any after would be a 2022. I would be a little PO'ed being in the 250 and not getting the car until late in that year. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I placed an order in February... still at 1100. What do you all think? This is with Lindsay Cadillac in VA.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back