Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Allocations

Man I didn’t know the car without the CF comes with the black parts anyways…. That swayed me since from not so far or further…. You can’t tell it’s CF…

I listened to my gut and ordered the car without and I went from 1100 to 4300 in under 4 months…. No mark up or funny packages…

There will be all the aftermarket CF you can handle for these cars… (someone here already has some wings that looked pretty good) so I didn’t sweat it.

You guys opting out of the CF packages are missing out. The finish is ridiculous in person. It is worth the extra wait.
That's not my cup of tea, however I'm still in the 1100 doom so not sure if it matters....

Man I didn’t know the car without the CF comes with the black parts anyways…. That swayed me since from not so far or further…. You can’t tell it’s CF…

I listened to my gut and ordered the car without and I went from 1100 to 4300 in under 4 months…. No mark up or funny packages…

There will be all the aftermarket CF you can handle for these cars… (someone here already has some wings that looked pretty good) so I didn’t sweat it.
No other option for the Carbon seat, however.

And if a aftermarket CF company is willing to do tests showing their accessories provide as much downforce as the OEM CF, I’d consider it.

It appears from the "Build and Price" that there are additional parts that get added when you pick CF1 and CF2. Are you positive that non-CF cars look exactly like a CF car with all the same pieces? I am referring to the CT5-V BW.

And if a aftermarket CF company is willing to do tests showing their accessories provide as much downforce as the OEM CF, I’d consider it.
It’s not impossible.

Attachments

• 2C6BEF7A-791D-41CB-AC60-EDE2EF7A1677.jpeg
    2C6BEF7A-791D-41CB-AC60-EDE2EF7A1677.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 141
It appears from the "Build and Price" that there are additional parts that get added when you pick CF1 and CF2. Are you positive that non-CF cars look exactly like a CF car with all the same pieces? I am referring to the CT5-V BW.
Cf1 replaces the existing parts with CF

CF2 is additional

If you’re a serious track person then the Cf packages are not enough DF anyways. They just look amazing

I just want a spoiler bigger than the base one, and smaller than the CF1 one. I wouldnt mind it being CF or painted. However, I just sent a message to my friend down near Atlanta about the process to design/produce a CF spoiler. He had recently posted pics of them laser scanning the front of an Lexus LFA for a CF front lip spoiler.

I just want a spoiler bigger than the base one, and smaller than the CF1 one. I wouldnt mind it being CF or painted. However, I just sent a message to my friend down near Atlanta about the process to design/produce a CF spoiler. He had recently posted pics of them laser scanning the front of an Lexus LFA for a CF front lip spoiler.
Wait, someone is putting an after market CF lip spoiler on an LFA?

If you are a serious track person, you aren’t picking a BW.

I’m a hobbyist track person who wants a nice ride on the way to/from. 😂
Then the CF is worth if you’re a collector.

I want to enjoy my car the sooner the better. If I feel like I want CF I’ll tag on bits later.

Cf1 replaces the existing parts with CF

CF2 is additional
But CF1 splitter and spoiler are notably bigger than the base black ones.

CF2 adds carbon grill trim, side rockers and rear diffuser.

I’m going without CF. Mostly just for the sleeper look and the splitter would be a mess for winter driving.

But CF1 splitter and spoiler are notably bigger than the base black ones.

CF2 adds carbon grill trim, side rockers and rear diffuser.

I’m going without CF. Mostly just for the sleeper look and the splitter would be a mess for winter driving.
I wish I could see them side by side :(

A dealer ha dime nearby with no addons but they sold it… according to them it sold 30k over msrp

I can look for some pics of my 2020 CT5-V for you if you like so you can get an idea..
I want to see the normal wing versus the CF1 wing… so yes that would help!

I can't remember if the 2020 V is the same as the new Blackwing but here are some pics...I don't know if this will help or not...
Wow, quite a difference when you zoom in and compare the size of the rear rubber.

Wait, someone is putting an after market CF lip spoiler on an LFA?
Well, aftermarket in the sense that it will be custom designed and a new mold made for the CF part to be made from. Here they are just 3D scanning the front in order to render the part on a computer. I do not know further details. My friend did respond and said its a pretty straight forward process. Easiest would be to create a clay model of the desired spoiler, then scan that, and create the mold. Then make as many as needed. He also said they could also wrap a production part in real CF. I wonder how the base spoiler would look in CF.

273145233_10159800705464304_1973422474313560334_n.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners