Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V AFM for manual CT5-V Blackwing

CT5-V Model
For C7 Z06, AFM will only engage in Eco drive mode on M7 cars, and at all times except if in manual shifting mode on the A8.

I had the AFM on my CTS-V and couldn't stand it. Cruising down the road at 70, slow down or speed up, it would instantly go from V8 to V4, back and forth. I don't know how this is good for the engine. I got the Range module and eliminated it...I don't think my fuel economy suffered at ALL. So glad my Blackwing manual doesn't have it....

Don't need AFM, just a light foot.
PXL_20221006_165631509.MP.jpg

Flat road, WITH stoplights every few miles. 55mph speed limit helps.
What kind of hypermiling bullshit are you trying to pull here. Please video this next time, and entitle it, "The man with the most restraint and/or a broken right foot". This is a 6MT 5BW with the engine on, travelling 35 miles with several stoplights? My car and its driver work differently. Do you have the App giving you a driver score?

What kind of hypermiling bullshit are you trying to pull here. Please video this next time, and entitle it, "The man with the most restraint and/or a broken right foot". This is a 6MT 5BW with the engine on, travelling 35 miles with several stoplights? My car and its driver work differently. Do you have the App giving you a driver score?
It was literally on the way to flogging it on track. I made up the mpg there, don't worry.
Screenshot 2022-10-20 15.59.33.png

Attachments

• 202210061427-A9001399.jpg
    15.9 MB · Views: 56

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace