Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4's with a black roof wrap?

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
I didn't get a sunroof. I am pondering doing a black vinyl wrapped roof. I am anti fake carbon fiber, so that's out.

Anyone give this a try on their car?

I didn't get a sunroof. I am pondering doing a black vinyl wrapped roof. I am anti fake carbon fiber, so that's out.

Anyone give this a try on their car?
For a significant more amount your could do real cf skinning! 🙂 I also didn't go for the sunroof and am curious how it would look, though your orange contrast would probably be better than my wave blue.

For a significant more amount your could do real cf skinning! 🙂 I also didn't go for the sunroof and am curious how it would look, though your orange contrast would probably be better than my wave blue.
Real carbon would be awesome, but yeah, I'm a cheap skate with this car lol.

If you're a DIY type vinyl is not bad to work with. Easy enough to remove.

Or plasti-dip it for a temp solution to decide if you like the look. I think it will look good either way.

If you're a DIY type vinyl is not bad to work with. Easy enough to remove.

Or plasti-dip it for a temp solution to decide if you like the look. I think it will look good either way.
I've worked with vinyl on small scale trim. I find the 4 roof daunting because all of the size and it being so new and perfect. If I got a 99% result, the 1% would bother me.

The plastic-dip would be a good trial before paying someone to install it then. Does your PPF guy do vinyl?
I was going to ask him today because I know he does tint too. I think it would be in his wheelhouse.

My 5 is getting PPF on the 20th. I do have the sunroof, and am having them do black on the roof so it blends in more.

My PPF guy says he will wrap the roof when I want. So when I have him do the tint in a little while, I will have him do the roof. I know Photoshop so I can give myself a sneak peak. I can't imagine it would look bad.

My PPF guy says he will wrap the roof when I want. So when I have him do the tint in a little while, I will have him do the roof. I know Photoshop so I can give myself a sneak peak. I can't imagine it would look bad.
I've also been photoshopping my plans haha. My car came with tint and I'm having them remove it when I get PPF'd. Can't see anything at night- feels so dangerous.

I'm curious how it would look w/ the roof rails remaining orange. maybe do a search for some ATS' that have had it done. they're hitting their 3rd owners that like to do some riced out mods to the cars now. not saying wrapping the roof is riced out, but a lambo doored, bagged, ATS with "stay humble" vinyled across the entire windshield has annoyingly been popping up on my instagram feed. dude also has money sign patterned suede over everything inside. seems like some vinyl wraps will be next

I've also been photoshopping my plans haha. My car came with tint and I'm having them remove it when I get PPF'd. Can't see anything at night- feels so dangerous.
I never touch the front window, doing everything legal which I think is 35% on the sides and back.

I'm curious how it would look w/ the roof rails remaining orange. maybe do a search for some ATS' that have had it done. they're hitting their 3rd owners that like to do some riced out mods to the cars now. not saying wrapping the roof is riced out, but a lambo doored, bagged, ATS with "stay humble" vinyled across the entire windshield has annoyingly been popping up on my instagram feed. dude also has money sign patterned suede over everything inside. seems like some vinyl wraps will be next
I dunno, I am kind of PASS after seeing a quick photoshop.
1654892337278.png

I dunno, I am kind of PASS after seeing a quick photoshop.
View attachment 9424
I think it's just on this photoshop it looks like one of those faux soft-top convertible things rather than looking exactly like your window trim. I had it done on my camaro and I liked the look. It's only a subtle difference when looking head on

I think it's just on this photoshop it looks like one of those faux soft-top convertible things rather than looking exactly like your window trim. I had it done on my camaro and I liked the look. It's only a subtle difference when looking head on
Waiting for someone to be a trendsetter and have the first blackwing with a custom Landau top.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back