Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Stek Gloss Carbon

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
Can anyone help me out?

I need Stek Gloss Carbon Fiber Vinyl wrap. The only way they seem to sell it is in a 33ft roll. I just want to do my splitters and grill header.

My detailer has posted it on his Vinyl Facebook boards and still no luck.

Can you buy the 33ft roll and then put the remainder on ebay at a certain price per linear ft? You could possibly make your money back plus some if others want less than a roll. Maybe enough people here even may want a foot or two.

Can you buy the 33ft roll and then put the remainder on ebay at a certain price per linear ft? You could possibly make your money back plus some if others want less than a roll. Maybe enough people here even may want a foot or two.
Kind of a time suck. I already have my hands full with my diecast car collection and selling off extras.

I'd also imagine a 33ft roll is a couple grand.

This place advertises that they install it, maybe they can sell you some pieces or even remnants.

how much are you looking to spend on it? I have my stock pieces still and could skin them in extra carbon I have lying around from the dash bezel and trim pieces. obviously it would be more expensive than the wrap but it would be more "real" than the vinyl

how much are you looking to spend on it? I have my stock pieces still and could skin them in extra carbon I have lying around from the dash bezel and trim pieces. obviously it would be more expensive than the wrap but it would be more "real" than the vinyl
I was only doing the wrap because real carbon wasn't offered.

Obviously I'm up for paying more. How much more, that's the question lol.

If you haven't seen the Stek, it's excellent. Every other carbon vinyl I've seen looks like a joke in comparison.

I was only doing the wrap because real carbon wasn't offered.

Obviously I'm up for paying more. How much more, that's the question lol.

If you haven't seen the Stek, it's excellent. Every other carbon vinyl I've seen looks like a joke in comparison.
I haven't seen stek cf in person but it looks pretty good and much better than what was out 10+ years ago. I've just been around enough carbon fiber that I wouldn't want to settle for vinyl personally. If I were to wrap mine it would probably be about 250 or so, honestly forget how big the pieces are lol

I haven't seen stek cf in person but it looks pretty good and much better than what was out 10+ years ago. I've just been around enough carbon fiber that I wouldn't want to settle for vinyl personally. If I were to wrap mine it would probably be about 250 or so, honestly forget how big the pieces are lol
I wouldn't put vinyl if I had a real carbon option.

I put the Stek sample up against my carbon mirrors and it was a shocking good match.

If you wanna shoot me a number to skin the 2pc splitter in carbon, send me a PM. I know how labor intensive it is, I know it's not going to make you rich -its more of a passion project lol.

I wouldn't put vinyl if I had a real carbon option.

I put the Stek sample up against my carbon mirrors and it was a shocking good match.

If you wanna shoot me a number to skin the 2pc splitter in carbon, send me a PM. I know how labor intensive it is, I know it's not going to make you rich -its more of a passion project lol.
Yep that last point is the problem lol. I enjoy doing it and lose money everytime I make a part but will continue to do stuff. I'd be willing to do it if you are ok to wait a few weeks on it.

Honestly though given that they are so low to the ground and bound to be scuffed a bit. Stek may be the best route (buy enough to wrap it twice and once you clip a curb you can just rewrap the piece).

Yep that last point is the problem lol. I enjoy doing it and lose money everytime I make a part but will continue to do stuff. I'd be willing to do it if you are ok to wait a few weeks on it.

Honestly though given that they are so low to the ground and bound to be scuffed a bit. Stek may be the best route (buy enough to wrap it twice and once you clip a curb you can just rewrap the piece).
I am fine waiting. Aren't you in PA?

I'm visiting my sis outside Philly the week of The 4th of July she's not far from New Hope.

We could meet up, you wouldn't have to ship.

I have my splitters Expel wrapped with 10k miles and they have held up great.

If we do carbon, I'll have them PPF'd.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners