Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V 23 4BW Pricing?

Cadillac CT4-V model

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Given the fiasco that is the C8Z I’m thinking of going all Tall Steve and ordering a 4BW to go with my 5BW. In my case it would be to have another track car that I could beat on with a warranty without having to worry about a $10K brake job.

So I looked and don’t see the new 4BW pricing and of course the configurator is still for 22. Where can I find the 23 4BW pricing?

Given the fiasco that is the C8Z I’m thinking of going all Tall Steve and ordering a 4BW to go with my 5BW. In my case it would be to have another track car that I could beat on with a warranty without having to worry about a $10K brake job.

So I looked and don’t see the new 4BW pricing and of course the configurator is still for 22. Where can I find the 23 4BW pricing?

It increased $1,500 for 2023.

You will not regret it one bit, so I say go for it!

You are a true track guy so my question is do you learn anything new or do you just go all out and have fun?
It's hard to beat getting a couple days to beat on someone else's car and I always have a good time. We go early Spring and it gives my wife a break from the Mid-Atlantic Winter to hang out in the sun. Then we add on a couple days in Vegas for fun. It's kind of become a recurring Spring break for us and I love the folks out there.

I should add, I often learn something but I always have fun. You just have to be humble and listen.

1660955565853.png

It's hard to beat getting a couple days to beat on someone else's car and I always have a good time. We go early Spring and it gives my wife a break from the Mid-Atlantic Winter to hang out in the sun. Then we add on a couple days in Vegas for fun. It's kind of become a recurring Spring break for us and I love the folks out there.

I should add, I often learn something but I always have fun. You just have to be humble and listen.
My wife is going with me this time and after the 2 days at SM we are going to hang out in Vegas for 4 day.... I know I suck driving and learned a lot last time so I'm hoping this time I will continue to learn and do better.... I really hope we get to run the East track...

if you're not looking for anything specific there's plenty available around the country. Kind of sad really (4BW).. by "plenty" I of course mean more than I feel there should be for a limited run car that's highly desirable and surely most have markup.. but I'm sure you understand. Maybe avoid this dealer
jeepers creepers.png

if you're not looking for anything specific there's plenty available around the country. Kind of sad really (4BW).. by "plenty" I of course mean more than I feel there should be for a limited run car that's highly desirable and surely most have markup.. but I'm sure you understand. Maybe avoid this dealer
View attachment 11894
Is that the buy 1 get 1 free price?

I am assuming anything sitting on a lot has an ADM and I’m not paying an ADM. It also has to be a manual with PDR at a minimum.
Send a few emails, say you're ready to buy now at MSRP and no dodgy dealer addons and see :)
Mine had a $6k markup and I got it at MSRP with nothing tacked on. Find the ones that have been sitting and see what's what.
Sure worth look in neighbouring states if yours is ADM heavy. I got mine in Nevada and it was a breeze

Last edited:
I think as long as you can find one in state you should be able to get msrp. They want to start charging for out of state cause they assume you're desperate

I am assuming anything sitting on a lot has an ADM and I’m not paying an ADM. It also has to be a manual with PDR at a minimum.
I see the market calming down a bit lately. Most will have a markup if sitting on a lot but if you take a shot they may be willing to let it go at MSRP, especially if you have a trade they are interested in. The dealer can often make more money on used cars than new in this crazy market.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back