Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

Well, you ARE special! I saw #totaled and thought something bad happened.

My 5BW will probably be totaled because of the rock chip on the front... 😁
I’ll be first in line to buy your savaged/totaled BW for pennies. Use it as my winter beater so my nice electric blue one can be my summer car.

It has to come out of the garage to get totaled... (rock chips of course). BTW how many miles are on it?
Hey brother, she has like 1200/1300 miles on her.... On a positive nots she is going in for service on Monday so I will be driving her...

Any idea what the Magnesium wheels will look like and what they would cost?

Dustin Callaway, aka "Blackwing King" here... Some of these item showed up on the workbench... Please note that there are usually changes made to these by the time the become office... We cannot place order just yet...

Pricing has been released on the LYRIQ, XT4, XT5 and XT6 but they have not released the CT4, CT5, Escalade or Celestiq pricing just yet.

I haven't been able to find any photos of the new wheels just yet..

View attachment 18561

Examples of the new colors

View attachment 18562

Hmm. GM color GJV is an orange not a blue. Either they put the wrong code there or the wrong color name. Would be a shame if there is no blue.

The new colors suck, with the exception of the red, but now there are two reds on the pallet. I love yellow, but not on this car. Was really wanting an orange car but I guess that won't happen now. So, red or red?? Decisions....

The black looked great on the old Vs, but I don't do black cars.

Hmm. GM color GJV is an orange not a blue. Either they put the wrong code there or the wrong color name. Would be a shame if there is no blue.

Good catch. I really wanted orange.

GJV also seems to be a shade of blue on the GMC Terrain. So, this is a weird one.....

Last edited:
Thanks to @LF4472 who posted the link the the ordering guide in another post, I found the CT5 order codes for '24.

Looks to me like GM authority is wrong about the new instrument cluster? Order guides for the IC / second screen look identical to me, but I could be wrong. (see below)

Makes sense to me as GM has vowed to milk as much profit from their IC cars as possible while the EV business bleeds red ink. A new front bumper for '24 (which everyone has confirmed) probably costs very little to "freshen up." While a new IC would require an entire software rewrite, which sounds super expensive to me.

1682866444391.png

1682866565244.png

1682866642863.png

1682866677418.png

@99sport ....could it be, that you get the existing cluster with the 2.0L (as shown above), but when you get the 3.0L (and the Blackwing) it is standard or optional with some package? Doesn't really make sense to do that, but it is GM, and would "justify" the bigger motor and higher trim levels. Since you're going to have two, why not put the cheap one in the lower trim and the fancy pants one in the higher levels? Time will tell.

@99sport ....could it be, that you get the existing cluster with the 2.0L (as shown above), but when you get the 3.0L (and the Blackwing) it is standard or optional with some package? Doesn't really make sense to do that, but it is GM, and would "justify" the bigger motor and higher trim levels. Since you're going to have two, why not put the cheap one in the lower trim and the fancy pants one in the higher levels? Time will tell.
RPOs IOS IOT and UDV (and their descriptions - these are for the instrument cluster and dash screen) are exactly the same in 23 and 24. I could be wrong, but this tells me the interior isn't getting an upgrade.

To your point, yes lower CT5s get a different IC, but that was the case for 23, and seems to still be the case for 24

As an early FYI, the paint code (GCP) for Cyber Yellow Metallic IS the same code that Chevrolet is using as Nitro Yellow Metallic for the new 2023 Colorado truck. You can go to the Chevrolet site now and use the visualizer (albeit on a truck) to show the color.

My eyeballs are pleased with the rendering--as appears it will be heavy with metallic and a warmer bit of tint (brownish/bronze) within it rather than a flat 'taxi cab' yellow.

Makes me think the BWs will wear this color well--and makes me interested for sure.

Let's see what the week brings for other news.

They are @ 2500qty total for CT5 seems pretty limited to me after 3yrs...lol
for reference, Porsche makes about 2000 911 GT3 Touring's/year the last 3 years and they are as rare as hen teeth, so one could argue CT5-V BW's are pretty damn rare!

for reference, Porsche makes about 2000 911 GT3 Touring's/year the last 3 years and they are as rare as hen teeth, so one could argue CT5-V BW's are pretty damn rare!
This is not correct, off by nearly an order of magnitude. For first gen 991.2 tourings only 750 came to North America (715 USA 30 Canada) all produced as MY 2018/2019 not sure about ROW but nowhere near 6000 were produced. Current gen touring 992.1 likely similar possibly slightly more will be produced but again likely less than 1000 total to NA. Even at those number not considered “rare” by any stretch of the imagination although it is a very nice VW bug.

It's a semantic debate but I think the BW could technically be categorized as rare, even if production continues into 2025. I called my Chevy SS a low production car and will probably use the same term for my 5BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back