Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

Years of production are not the only factor going into calling something limited. In this case, production numbers of the vehicles, make it a limited edition.
Agree. Watching some of the early reviews I kept hearing this was going to be limited to a year or two and a few hundred units would be built. Maybe I misunderstood or something changed.

Last edited:
Agree. Watching some of the early reviews I kept hearing this was going to be limited to a year or two and a few hundred units would be built. Maybe I misunderstood or something changed.

I think there was confusion as the first 250 of each were collectors editions and some outlets erroneously reported they would be lifetime limited to those 250 which is obviously not the case

My two cents....I think I'd take a hard pass on yellow. On a coupe, perhaps. A sedan, I'd have to see it. Remember, I'm old.

I googled the blue and got many different shades. If it's close to hyper blue, it could look pretty sharp.

Black diamond tri coat was very interesting on the V2 CTSV. It was love it or hate it with the amount of flake. If it's toned down, closer to Stellar Black, I'd be tempted to return to black.

Bottom line....I'd have to see all of these in real life, or at least on a 2" x 2" chip.

It would be nice to see the final breakout of OG production (2022/2023) of color/tranny/etc. I’m sure some discontinued colors will be limited to a small portion of total production.

I'll get an "Off Duty" sign for my roof. The only thing better than yellow would've been a metallic purple.

I kinda hope they mess up the front end refresh for my wallets sake.
Purple and yellow together.
Bring me back to 1998:
D1nURTV.jpg

Sigh...now I have to figure out how to convince the wife to let me swap for a Cyber Yellow...is Cyber Yellow metallic at all? IT's METALLIC!!! I'm dead.
I'd also need to see the redesigned interior/front end to make a decision. I won't be a fan if physical buttons are now in the touchscreen. Example: Lyriq Homelink garage buttons are in the touchscreen. Nope.
A large amount of METALLIC is going to be very compelling to me in the CT4 form with Sky Cool interior. Also, do NOT want MULTI-MENU and the elimination of physical controls.
Hoping front end and other refreshes are tasteful...with BIGGEST hope that they improve the BASS from the AKG audio system.
I'm looking forward to see what develops over the next few days.

Really excited about the mag wheels and want a set for my 5BW. I wonder if we’ll get a Johnny “red” O’Connell edition?

Am I seeing SuperCruise options on that list? That'd be a win for those who want an automatic for sure.

So I thought this was going to be a limited production car and now going into year 3?
Current gen Ford GT was in production between 2016 & 2022 and they are extremely rare.

Even though 5BW will enter into its third year, the production quantity is limited when you compare with its competitors.

After talking to Dustin last night about the Yellow and telling him I had a C6 Corvette in yellow he said a sedan in yellow would look like a Taxi and it made a lot of sense to me.
It would be the fastest taxi around! Can you imagine hearing someone talking about getting beat by a taxi 😭

Hell, maybe I could sell it to my wife as a new work car but always be off duty 😎

Oh sure, NOW there's a carbon fiber seat back delete option to make it possible to actually order the natural interior...SMH.

Time to get back in line...

Oh sure, NOW there's a carbon fiber seat back delete option to make it possible to actually order the natural interior...SMH.

Time to get back in line...
Yeah, they need to think a little faster on their feet. They make countless adjustments over the course of the model year. They could have easily done this, too.

Yeah, they need to think a little faster on their feet. They make countless adjustments over the course of the model year. They could have easily done this, too.
While there at it, maybe they could possibly entertain the idea of a non carbon fiber black spoiler option for the CT5??

You know so that people can actually get a Black Wing (get it?) with their Blackwing since the only one available is always on constraint. Even better, it would be 5x cheaper and I'm sure 80% of people would be satisfied with that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back