Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

So orders can be put into the GM system starting tomorrow and still no word on refreshes?
If you are referring to the interior, maybe because there isn't any? Aside from GMauthority's blurb, there doesn't seem to be any confirmation of such. The checklist that Dustin provided in post #1 doesn't give any clues to suggest change (IMO).

Tried to put in an order for a 2024 5BW with the dealer yesterday. They said they couldn't put an order in yet for a 2024. Anyone have any luck putting in a 2024 order?

I've been following the market. Lots of 2023 Blackwings still listed as "In Transit" at most Cadillac dealership websites. Maybe they're dragging their feet so dealers can get these sold before opening up 2024 orders?

I tried with my salesperson yesterday as well, and she said she was not able to and will try next week:

"We are still not able to order even though it shows in the computer. It is not allowing us to do so yet. Management was told it will probably be May 11th"

Magnesium is fundamentally brittle and corrodes easily, though you can engineer around that to some extent. When I bought mag wheels for my racing motorcycle years ago, they recommended getting them xrayed before every season to check for cracks (I don't know anyone who actually did that, tho). I would want to touch up any scratches/rashes you get, however.

Just googled any updates in the last week. Not sure of the legitimacy of this.

Any word on interior/exterior refreshes? Bigger screen call outs anywhere? I also understand if you're staring right at the info and want to say "no" until there's more official information being released

2024 is not getting the refresh... proof's in the pudd'n

I wonder why the carbon and standard splitter is separated out but none of the other carbon body pieces are? Is it now possible to order it outside the CF1 package? I think the rear spoiler would be most logical to order separately if that was the case.

its always been that way since the V3's.... it chooses the standard splitter by default when CF is not selected...

Velocity Red with Sky Cool Gray will be 🔥
the velocity red ATS-V in the photo I posted at the top is my old one.... 10.6 in the quarter...

Am I seeing SuperCruise options on that list? That'd be a win for those who want an automatic for sure.
supercruise was also on the list for 2023... but never available. I anticipate we will see the same for 2024 MY

I always thought that Cadillac should include a black spoiler on all the blackwings. Truly make them blackwings. Always felt like a marketing miss to me.

While I dont disagree with that statement, most customers who purchase these cars actually want more of a sleeper.... Surprised me too...

Hmm. GM color GJV is an orange not a blue. Either they put the wrong code there or the wrong color name. Would be a shame if there is no blue.

it was a GM color code for orange going back to Pontiac days I believe, but not today...

Good catch. I really wanted orange.

GJV also seems to be a shade of blue on the GMC Terrain. So, this is a weird one.....

its the same paint...

So orders can be put into the GM system starting tomorrow and still no word on refreshes?
its not happening for 2024...

If you are referring to the interior, maybe because there isn't any? Aside from GMauthority's blurb, there doesn't seem to be any confirmation of such. The checklist that Dustin provided in post #1 doesn't give any clues to suggest change (IMO).
gmauthority makes most of their posts using "AI" to scour the internet and gather information and then it compiles a article.... while there are some articles with truth, most of what they post is wrong or half wrong... it blows my mind...

While I dont disagree with that statement, most customers who purchase these cars actually want more of a sleeper.... Surprised me too...

Nah. Visible carbon fiber, specially with the weave forming the 'V' shape, is bling bling. And GM is very much into catering to that market when and where they can. I share the sentiment that it should be painted; carbon fiber weave is ghastly and ugly and best kept hidden IMHO. But, others want to show it off. So there you have it. The "show offs" won.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back