Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Production / 2023 Pricing / 2023 Cadillac Sedan Cadillac.com Configurator

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
  • 2023 Sedan SORP (Start of Regular Production)
    • Production is currently set to start Mid July

• The 2023 Cadillac.com website Sedan Configuratorsare currently scheduled to launch 8/1
    • Because releasing a configurator AFTER the start of production makes complete no sense at all, we are working on trying to get this pushed up to an earlier date..

• 2023 Blackwing Pricing
    • The GM Order Workbench is now showing 2023 Pricing for the Blackwings

Goat Force 1, over and out......

Seems a little silly trying to resubmit my order for '23 when I don't even know what all the new colors looks like...
I'd say go with what you already know as the replacement colors to your existing build. In my case, I had Shadow Metallic on my 22 build, I'm planning to go with Midnight Steel Metallic.

I never found the color renderings on the build configurator to be all that accurate to what they actually look like out in the wild (ex: Rift).

I suspect you'll see at least one example of the new colors when the 120 Anniversarys get delivered.

• 2023 Sedan SORP (Start of Regular Production)
    • Production is currently set to start Mid July

• The 2023 Cadillac.com website Sedan Configuratorsare currently scheduled to launch 8/1
    • Because releasing a configurator AFTER the start of production makes complete no sense at all, we are working on trying to get this pushed up to an earlier date..

• 2023 Blackwing Pricing
    • The GM Order Workbench is now showing 2023 Pricing for the Blackwings

Goat Force 1, over and out......
Thanks for letting us know. So is the 7k premium over MSRP confirmed?

Thanks for letting us know. So is the 7k premium over MSRP confirmed?

That pricing that I posted was official from Cadillac and not rumor.

That pricing that I posted was official from Cadillac and not rumor.
Understood. Thanks. Jeezus. $7k more.....

I see from the list codes for missing options (park assist, reverse automatic breaking, seat ventilation). From the best of your knowledge, are all cars currently being produced missing these options?

Understood. Thanks. Jeezus. $7k more.....

I see from the list codes for missing options (park assist, reverse automatic breaking, seat ventilation). From the best of your knowledge, are all cars currently being produced missing these options?
not every option was on the list....

those options are included in the driver assist package which is standard when the automatic is chosen...

Whats the word on the Goat St when it comes to CF1/2? Still constraint thru this year?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back