Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Production Updates: 2022 and 2023 Cadillac V-Series Blackwing

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
A short time ago, dealers received version 3 of the 2022 Model Year Build-Out and 2023 Model Start of Production schedule:

2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Built-Out​

Build out date for the 2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 is set for 7/7/2022. That means the last day for 2022 Blackwing production will be Thursday, July 7th.

The final consensus month / cycle will be May/1. That means dealers will be able to place the last round of 2022 Blackwing orders with the first allocation cycle in May. After that, 2022 Blackwing orders can no longer be placed in the system. That final cycle will be the week of May 19th.

2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Start of Production​

The start of 2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 production is set to begin on July 11, 2022.

GM will begin accepting orders with the May/2 consensus cycle which will begin the week of May 26th. Dealers will be able to start entering orders on May 5th.

A short time ago, dealers received version 3 of the 2022 Model Year Build-Out and 2023 Model Start of Production schedule:

2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Built-Out​

Build out date for the 2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 is set for 7/7/2022. That means the last day for 2022 Blackwing production will be Thursday, July 7th.

The final consensus month / cycle will be May/1. That means dealers will be able to place the last round of 2022 Blackwing orders with the first allocation cycle in May. After that, 2022 Blackwing orders can no longer be placed in the system. That final cycle will be the week of May 19th.

2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Start of Production​

The start of 2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 production is set to begin on July 11, 2022.

GM will begin accepting orders with the May/2 consensus cycle which will begin the week of May 26th. Dealers will be able to start entering orders on May 5th.

So May 5th is still the first day workbench is open for 23 orders. :)

This is excellent info, thank you. Any idea when the 2023 order reference guide will be out? I'd like to know how I want to order my 2023 and what goats will be available.

How stripped will the 2023’s be?

That's good intel , just happy to see they will have '23's

I am wondering how many will be made before the '23 switchover. I am guessing 1200-1500 of each the 4 and the 5 for MY'22.

If they even hit that mark. I wonder what the totals are as of today.
I think I saw 4 manuals at #350 or so, autos are in the high 400's, so we are going to cross 1000 total there I would think.

For those worried about price increases for 2023s, looks like the Corvette went up by $1,050 which is quite reasonable considering everything that's been going on.

For those worried about price increases for 2023s, looks like the Corvette went up by $1,050 which is quite reasonable considering everything that's been going on.
That still hasn't been confirmed yet. Believe it or not - pricing still hasn't been released by GM to its dealer network...the car rags seem to have the information before GM's own dealers who....only sell GM's products....

Color me shocked...

:hb

That still hasn't been confirmed yet. Believe it or not - pricing still hasn't been released by GM to its dealer network...the car rags seem to have the information before GM's own dealers who....only sell GM's products....

Color me shocked...

:hb
I work for an aviation company and frequently read headlines about things the company is doing in the Times before it's been told to the employees.

I work for an aviation company and frequently read headlines about things the company is doing in the Times before it's been told to the employees.
an aviation company in Seattle....now I wonder which one that could be LOL?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back