Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V 2023 CT5-V Blackwing Order Banks Closed!?

CT5-V Model
He said in the e-mail "looks like Cadillac announced that 2023 CT5 V Blackwing is complete. We will have to wait for 2024 Model year info to come out and reorder your car"

He also told me they didn't get any allocations for 23. I'm guessing that's for the CT5 V BW because I was 1st in line. No idea if they got any CT4 V BW allocations.
So the report is real. Amazing.
Your dealer didn't get much love, though . 😔

Explosion Reaction GIF

So the report is real. Amazing.
Your dealer didn't get much love, though . 😔
The person that picked up the new Escalade V a few weeks ago got some love!! Guess there was none left for me. :hb I hope it's not true but If it is. I 'll see what the 2024 model year has to bring.

Here's GM Authority's "mia copa".....BUT...read the last sentence.....maybe end of this month

UPDATE: Following the publication of this article, GM provided us with the following statement: “2023 CT5-V Blackwing sedan continues to be in very high demand, while production remains extremely limited. Cadillac is still accepting orders for the 2023 CT5-V Blackwing at this time.” However, GM Authority’s sources indicate that orders will now close at the end of November.

Here's GM Authority's "mia copa".....BUT...read the last sentence.....maybe end of this month

UPDATE: Following the publication of this article, GM provided us with the following statement: “2023 CT5-V Blackwing sedan continues to be in very high demand, while production remains extremely limited. Cadillac is still accepting orders for the 2023 CT5-V Blackwing at this time.” However, GM Authority’s sources indicate that orders will now close at the end of November.
The same sources that said GM is no longer accepting orders last month. Maybe time to get new "sources" 🤣

What is insane to me (unless they are all car rentals/fleet purchases) is that there is a market for their other large sedan and GM can do the following, yet struggles to build 1500-2000 5BWs in a year. Apples to oranges sure, in regards to price, the engine and some other components, but apparently they can still build sedans at a decent volume. Is the Malibu plant that much bigger?

"Sales of the Malibu have rebounded accordingly, with 79,799 deliveries during the first three quarters of the year..."

What is insane to me (unless they are all car rentals/fleet purchases) is that there is a market for their other large sedan and GM can do the following, yet struggles to build 1500-2000 5BWs in a year. Apples to oranges sure, in regards to price, the engine and some other components, but apparently they can still build sedans at a decent volume.
With the amount of success with the BWs, i hope GM makes as many vehicles as they can before kill this platform. Someone in the product planning team severely underjudged this platform when the idea was conceived. Even though it might be too late, i hope they still have time to react to the market demand and improve production volumes.

He said in the e-mail "looks like Cadillac announced that 2023 CT5 V Blackwing is complete. We will have to wait for 2024 Model year info to come out and reorder your car"

He also told me they didn't get any allocations for 23. I'm guessing that's for the CT5 V BW because I was 1st in line. No idea if they got any CT4 V BW allocations.
You need a new dealership.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners