Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2.5 months down and still not ordered.

Well the dealership just told me they had GM asking for their slot today and only the automatic is available right now so back to the waiting game. Hopefully step in the right direction knowing that the dealership gets allocations for the BW

Well the dealership just told me they had GM asking for their slot today and only the automatic is available right now so back to the waiting game. Hopefully step in the right direction knowing that the dealership gets allocations for the BW
Looks like your close enough to Long Island. Call King O'Rourke Cadillac and ask for Howie. It took me less than three months from calling them the first time to taking delivery.

Looks like your close enough to Long Island. Call King O'Rourke Cadillac and ask for Howie. It took me less than three months from calling them the first time to taking delivery.
Awesome i really appreciate that I'll try and give them a call. Now would you know if they're not taking mt orders I imagine that's for everyone right now and not just a dealer specific thing

I worry for you guys with orders or trying to place orders, with the threat of a strike at GM. Best wishes.

I worry for you guys with orders or trying to place orders, with the threat of a strike at GM. Best wishes.
My wife and I was talking about the possible strike and how it would affect her order from Cadillac... We have been waiting awhile now for GM to pick the order up but because of constraints we sit and wait.....This morning she used the dreaded BMW word! Oh my!
Oh No Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

This morning she used the dreaded BMW word! Oh my!

Years ago I had my 6 series repainted, and my guy referred to it as "The BM".

LOL, he was more of a Chevy guy, although he was impressed by some of the over-engineering in the BM.

Awesome i really appreciate that I'll try and give them a call. Now would you know if they're not taking mt orders I imagine that's for everyone right now and not just a dealer specific thing
I believe manual transmissions are on constraint right now (meaning for everyone). The factory controls constraints-not the dealer.

I believe manual transmissions are on constraint right now (meaning for everyone). The factory controls constraints-not the dealer.
I guess these days, the only cars/trucks that GM sells in the USA/Canada with a manual are the BW and the Camaro?

So just finished up all the stuff yesterday. Only constraint was the black badges weren't available but he said they've got that already ordered for me. Got my order number and we're 5 out of 84 days down. Hopefully it's a mild winter here in NJ. Excited to actually feel more apart of the community now and to go to my first meet with the boys. Last night the chat bot did not give me a status number but said gm accepted the build and it is in production

Well just hit the 3400 code. That'll be quite a Christmas present if it's here before then. It's been a long journey since June which finally seems to have some light at the end of the tunnel. It's literally all I have been thinking about. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and hope you all have an even better Christmas.

Well just hit the 3400 code. That'll be quite a Christmas present if it's here before then. It's been a long journey since June which finally seems to have some light at the end of the tunnel. It's literally all I have been thinking about. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and hope you all have an even better Christmas.
fyi my car hit 3400 status sept 28th and still hasnt been delivered yet... just to set your expectations about a christmas present

After 24+ months car produced! This time we didn’t give in on anything, waiting game for shipping at this point hope it takes 2 months.

fyi my car hit 3400 status sept 28th and still hasnt been delivered yet... just to set your expectations about a christmas present
Yeah fingers crossed things move forward. Hopefully they're blowing them both out quickly. My order got placed 3 weeks ago so I'm praying it doesn't hit any snags

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back