Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Brutal Winter Car

I have this beautiful Ford Ranger to drive in the winter. It's not a real truck but I couldn't go entirely without one.
20221121_103233.jpg
20221121_095501.jpg

Sadly, the BlackWing is the most replaceable car I own. So it's subject to winter. I've been very tempted to grab a Chevy Bolt to give it winter duties since it would be free.

Luckily i live in suburban south east Michigan which means only a few big snows a year and quickly plowed streets. This allows me to drive mine year round with snow tires during the cold months. I refuse to drive normal cars and bought the blackwing as the ultimate daily, can’t imagine storing one all winter (would much have an exotic coupe if I wanted to go that route).

... just melanomas 😏 jk
Actually quite rare, basal and squamous cell are more common and very treatable. When I was growing up sunscreen wasn’t a thing, now everyone is very aware.

I've gotten rained on a couple of times, but my 5 is in garage next to my BB C3. 15 Honda Civic SI is my DD or my 17 F150 serves as back up. Mine will never see snow/all season tires

Actually quite rare, basal and squamous cell are more common and very treatable. When I was growing up sunscreen wasn’t a thing, now everyone is very aware.
The 'jk' stands for joke
... just having fun being colloquial busting stones because @CSX was having fun saying that they are glad they are not having to deal with any of our cruddy weather northern weather.

note to self: Neil deGrasse Tyson's secret identity is @rubberduck 😘😁

The 'jk' stands for joke
... just having fun being colloquial busting stones because @CSX was having fun saying that they are glad they are not having to deal with any of our cruddy weather northern weather.

note to self: Neil deGrasse Tyson's secret identity is @rubberduck 😘😁
Grow up sir, don't you know we cant have fun anymore on this forum! 😁

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop