Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

South Jersey 24' 5BW MT

IcedBear14

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing (Deposit 7/10)
What's up everyone. Just stumbled across the website a few days ago and have been hooked eversince. I put a deposit down for a 2024 5BW MT at a a dealership near where I live in Mt. Laurel NJ on 6-10. So hopefully I explain this correctly but I was explained that since the 2024s just unlocked not all the options were available yet. And as the weeks go on that more options would become available. So I put a deposit down and locked in their only slot for a BW. We talked yesterday and he said the that the tan interior is the only thing that is still locked, but they said GM hasnt requested their order of new CT5s yet. So hopefully the tan interior becomes available. I imagine that holding out till what I want unlocks is the best thing to do. Does any one have any input on how long I should wait before I go with another selection? I know material and shipping has not be easy to obtain and I don't wanna wait to long and something happens and I never get one cause they stop making them cause they go all Electric for 2025 or some shit that's my kinda luck. Sorry for the rant just excited as this will be the first car I've ever bought from a dealer and I can't wait to get a call that the order has been placed.

While they have entered the order into GMs Workbench system, the order won't move and get accepted for production by GM until the dealer is given allocation and they pair your order to an allocation spot. So until that happens, you're fine to wait and your dealer should reach back out to you to confirm you're order before pairing it to an allocation spot.

What's up everyone. Just stumbled across the website a few days ago and have been hooked eversince. I put a deposit down for a 2024 5BW MT at a a dealership near where I live in Mt. Laurel NJ on 6-10. So hopefully I explain this correctly but I was explained that since the 2024s just unlocked not all the options were available yet. And as the weeks go on that more options would become available. So I put a deposit down and locked in their only slot for a BW. We talked yesterday and he said the that the tan interior is the only thing that is still locked, but they said GM hasnt requested their order of new CT5s yet. So hopefully the tan interior becomes available. I imagine that holding out till what I want unlocks is the best thing to do. Does any one have any input on how long I should wait before I go with another selection? I know material and shipping has not be easy to obtain and I don't wanna wait to long and something happens and I never get one cause they stop making them cause they go all Electric for 2025 or some shit that's my kinda luck. Sorry for the rant just excited as this will be the first car I've ever bought from a dealer and I can't wait to get a call that the order has been placed.
Sounds like Holman. There's a bunch of us that are in the area... some more local than others. I'm local.
Welcome!

Welcome. If you do not have a list of the order codes, you may download one (Google Cadillac Order codes). That way you will know what the dealer is talking about if he gives you an order code.

Welcome. If you do not have a list of the order codes, you may download one (Google Cadillac Order codes). That way you will know what the dealer is talking about if he gives you an order code.
I also have the order codes in this thread:

Thanks bubba. I took a look at how the codes worked and figured I'd start that when my order was in.

I also have the order codes in this thread:

Thanks Rob you are da man. The gentleman over there at Holman have been fantastic and super helpful with my big ole annoying ass being like a kid like "is it ready is it ready". He did say he'd call before any orders were made. Also thanks for the order codes thread. I've spent the last few days reading through some threads and getting use to abbreviations here making sure I don't ask a silly question with an answer somewhere else already.

Sounds like Holman. There's a bunch of us that are in the area... some more local than others. I'm local.
Welcome!
What's up bubs I'm over here in Indian Mills. Can't wait till I'm comin through in da new whip meeting everyone that's around. Would love to come to any meets or anything like that around the area.

Anyone know who bough the white 5BW M6 with the white diamond stitched interior from Holman on Rt 73?
Wanted to exchange some info on that car.
I sent my buddy over to Dexter to buy one, but he ended up buying elsewhere.

Anyone know who bough the white 5BW M6 with the white diamond stitched interior from Holman on Rt 73?
Wanted to exchange some info on that car.
I sent my buddy over to Dexter to buy one, but he ended up buying elsewhere.
Yeah not to sure I believe when I was there a week or two ago they had 2-5bw than 1-4bw. The 5bw one of them was a special edition and the other had the flat black paint job. I don't remember if the special edition one was a MT but the others were definitely 10AT

Congrats man, were you the guy there working with Zach when I was picking up my orange 4-BW ??

Welcome!
Hey, I’m a new 4bw guy in north jersey. Do any of you guys go to track days at njmp or elsewhere?

Would love to join up!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners