Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V 1st 4 Off of the Line

Cadillac CT4-V model
@jdpeake I know your car isn't built yet, but that 5BW looks to be just like your spec, looks amazing! Also I have to say, after seeing and driving the new BMW m4, I'm really happy that Cadillac nailed the grills on these cars, they really do look sharp.

@jdpeake I know your car isn't built yet, but that 5BW looks to be just like your spec, looks amazing! Also I have to say, after seeing and driving the new BMW m4, I'm really happy that Cadillac nailed the grills on these cars, they really do look sharp.
I know. Looks awesome. I’m anxious for guys to get their cars and hear feedback. Maybe yours will be shipped soon

How did you like the M4? Interesting but it seems just to big for me and personally I think the M2 CS is perfect.

How did you like the M4? Interesting but it seems just to big for me and personally I think the M2 CS is perfect.
M4 was pretty fun, overall it felt pretty nimble but the M2 CS with the alpine white and golden rims absolutely would be my choice over it, I wish they were still available. I'm glad the 4BW is a little smaller than the M3/M4.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back