Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 Refresh for CT5 BW?

I think this ^^^ is where the last thread ended when GMA announced a refresh to the CT5-V BW.

Anyone know if there’s a 4 interior refresh in the works? I almost hope there isn’t. Because if there is I’m gonna want it 🙃

I like my front bumper better than what's in the link although I realize it is still concept.

Put me down as a +1 for more buttons and less flat screen. I was so happy to have a volume knob back. I sold my CT5 because of the screen. Sliding my finger across some flat spot was weird and a major pain in my ass.

gmauthority.com is back in the good graces....Interesting read.

I like my front bumper better than what's in the link although I realize it is still concept.

Put me down as a +1 for more buttons and less flat screen. I was so happy to have a volume knob back. I sold my CT5 because of the screen. Sliding my finger across some flat spot was weird and a major pain in my ass

The screen will be there and the physical buttons are not going away.

Those look like off the shelf V3 wheels

That's what I was thinking as well, or possibly 5th gen ZL1 wheels.

Looks more like the ATS/CTS design they had before. 🤷‍♂️ A bit turned off by that.
I was about to say XTS. Def looks like last gen design language. It might be bad enough that it offsets the interior improvements.

I was about to say XTS. Def looks like last gen design language. It might be bad enough that it offsets the interior improvements.
Yeah, been there and heard that language already. "Retro" seems to be coming faster, now, LOL.

Redesigned rims seem almost guaranteed, but I'm guessing those are just mule wheels. Oof, I sure hope so, cuz they ugly!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back