Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Allocations

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
A sales manager from a cadillac dealer in texas posted on another blackwing site that last week allocations to dealers outside the initial 500 had started….. anyone can confirm this?

Im just questioning the validity of his statement. Not that i think he is not telling the truth, more that no one else has mentioned anything

Last edited:
Im just questioning the validity of his statement. Not that i think he is not telling the truth, more that no one else has mentioned anything
F38CDC70-F564-4ADC-A425-C547BF746299.png

DROZ post has me even more boggled. The CF package was the least of my worries. Now I'm wondering if they can build without it and install at a later date? The matte paint that I was all in on now doesn't sound like the problem. I owe my dealer a call today to decide whether to move forward with matte/ CF2 package with fingers crossed or go with original order of Rift/CF2. Either way the CF is now the delay?

DROZ post has me even more boggled. The CF package was the least of my worries. Now I'm wondering if they can build without it and install at a later date? The matte paint that I was all in on now doesn't sound like the problem. I owe my dealer a call today to decide whether to move forward with matte/ CF2 package with fingers crossed or go with original order of Rift/CF2. Either way the CF is now the delay?
I thought that CF2 was only available if CF1 was ordered?

That is also my understanding. It won't make a difference if they can't source the parts though.

Ive heard from multiple sources in the past two days that cars are being held from builds due to carbon fiber shortages…. Can anyone confirm this?

If that really is the case then I'm glad that I did not order CF package

I doubt the absence would hold up the Ct4 as they don’t paint the carbon fiber. Dunno on the 5s. It’s probably easy to put the CF on after the fact, but they would have to be painted.

Guess i should have clarified i have a 5 on order w carbon fiber options…. So as i am still in a waitlist, who knows how long i will be waiting for just an allocation let alone a delay on carbon fiber This sucks

In doing my research looks as if dealerships have only gotten one allocation so far as of now the big question no one has a answer to now is will a dealership be receiving another allocation. And will another allocation only be granted after the dealership first allocations have been built. Hard to say if so it will be a long wait. The best option is call dealerships to see if they unexpectedly received a allocation that is still open. Cause right now it doesn't matter how long ago u placed a order. It goes by dealership performance and where u truthfully fall on the wait list.

unfortunately, I'm number 1 on my dealers "wait list" and they have still not received an allocation yet. I have however, seen a couple of other dealers that have gotten allocations already. I just have not chosen to jump ship...I'll ride it out with my dealer as I have bought 2 other vehicles in the past with them and if I don't get one, I don't get one....oh F'in well at this point. Cadillac has F'ed this who "waitlist" up

Guess i should have clarified i have a 5 on order w carbon fiber options…. So as i am still in a waitlist, who knows how long i will be waiting for just an allocation let alone a delay on carbon fiber This sucks
I spoke with my dealership on Saturday the manager told me if I was still first on the list my order moving in production. Then he said since ur not first any more I am not sure what to tell you. If we get another allocation I will call you. As soon as I got off the phone I called the manager at there sister store he told me they had two open allocations he asked me to email him my order so I did. I get a voice mail from him a hour later telling me we only got one bw allocation and is now taken I am sorry I am not sure what to tell you.

unfortunately, I'm number 1 on my dealers "wait list" and they have still not received an allocation yet. I have however, seen a couple of other dealers that have gotten allocations already. I just have not chosen to jump ship...I'll ride it out with my dealer as I have bought 2 other vehicles in the past with them and if I don't get one, I don't get one....oh F'in well at this point. Cadillac has F'ed this who "waitlist" up
I agree with you

Definitely has changed my perspective of Cadillac

How did you become not the first person on the list? That seems strange to me...

On 6/2 my sales rep told me I was the only one with an order in the system at their dealership. By 6/22 he told me they had 4 total. I don’t know where that leaves me and I don’t really care too much at this point. I’m going to make back up plans just in case.

Good luck everyone.

On 6/2 my sales rep told me I was the only one with an order in the system at their dealership. By 6/22 he told me they had 4 total. I don’t know where that leaves me and I don’t really care too much at this point. I’m going to make back up plans just in case.

Good luck everyone.
It’ll be interesting to see if it’s 1st come 1st served or, highest bidder.

Could not agree more…. Take my $115k somewhere else

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners