Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Finally: CT5-V Blackwing Reproduction Spoilers

CT5-V Model
Aesthetics or performance? Why is it needed? CF1.....CF2 is a bling thing nothing more IMHO. Waste of cash.

Feedback post from the good folks searching to get the CF would be insightful. Why do you want it, need it?

Bling. The CF spoiler makes the car look "complete". The rest of the pieces far less so.

The OEM CF is functional, but be realistic, only barely on the 5.

Bling. The CF spoiler makes the car look "complete". The rest of the pieces far less so.

The OEM CF is functional, but be realistic, only barely on the 5.
Cf1 decreases lift by 75%. Per mirza it is probably not wise to only put on the rear without also putting on the front as you’d be pushing the rear down without pushing the front causing it to lift more.

Cf1 decreases lift by 75%. Per mirza it is probably not wise to only put on the rear without also putting on the front as you’d be pushing the rear down without pushing the front causing it to lift more.

I've seen that statement (not wise to do only spoiler) thrown around, but I can't for the life of me find the actual quote/source.

Seems like it's reading too far in to this

What is "higher speeds" even? And does "snappier" mean not wise? I'm not too concerned about it for my purposes anyway, the fastest corner at the track out by me is taken at <100 mph

Last edited:
What is "higher speeds" even? And does "snappier" mean not wise? I'm not too concerned about it for my purposes anyway, the fastest corner at the track out by me is taken at <100 mph

Ever have a car go light in the front end while you're doing +140MPH? I have. It's a very unsettling feeling.

I've seen that statement (not wise to do only spoiler) thrown around, but I can't for the life of me find the actual quote/source.

Seems like it's reading too far in to this

I wanna say there was a post by him in one of the FB groups too, but it is a lot more difficult to search those for it lol

Ever have a car go light in the front end while you're doing +140MPH? I have. It's a very unsettling feeling.

In my limited experience so far I've had no undue side effects from spoiler only. That is in no way shape or form intended to contradict Mirza. It's just not clear to me under what circumstances that no CF1 splitter is problematic.

Ultimately I got it for bling, but I do track my car as well, so it's providing some impact there (whether positive or otherwise). It feels totally planted and safe at 145.

If UPS is to be believed, mine will actually be here by Wednesday this week. And it will, in fact, beat my 5BW which is still sitting at the train station in Michigan.

A thing arrived today. My garage has shitty lighting, so the photo isn't great. But it's here and it actually does look fantastic in person. Thanks @Terrance Sig!

Now to get the car to put it on...

img_1638-jpeg.18963

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 485
Last edited:
👍, I hope so… waiting patiently and also haven’t had an update on front splitter?
Front splitter ships out to me this week!
A thing arrived today. My garage has shitty lighting, so the photo isn't great. But it's here and it actually does look fantastic in person. Thanks @Terrance Sig!

Now to get the car to put it on...

img_1638-jpeg.18963
Glad I beat GM!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!