Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

I received a nice box from Cadillac today, problem is that it is empty! Only an alcohol wipe was inside.
You just can’t make this stuff up!
WOW! Recently my office mailed some key fobs/gate access, and the envelopes were opened, and fobs taken out. Hopefully that's not what happened here...

Mine showed up out of the “electric blue” today!

Attachments

• 51A82A92-0138-4902-B3F6-6033454E4601.jpeg
    51A82A92-0138-4902-B3F6-6033454E4601.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 76
Since I already have black badges, I’m thinking of putting mine on my other 6.2L, my 22 GMC AT4 CarbonPro “black” truck 😬. It’s my other blackwing 😂

I ordered a while ago a set of carbon emblems from Deep Blue Chrome. I also sent them my Blackwing badge to have it carboned. I think it looks pretty cool.

Attachments

• 313A04BA-6299-4930-935C-38FA2095B679.png
    313A04BA-6299-4930-935C-38FA2095B679.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 76
  • D19D8B04-988E-4532-9838-43CEFC2CCDAD.jpeg
    D19D8B04-988E-4532-9838-43CEFC2CCDAD.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 74
Mine just showed up after a couple months, installed them immediately and now I want them for the V badges on the doors

Mine just showed up after a couple months, installed them immediately and now I want them for the V badges on the doors
That was my first thought as well but in all honesty I think that spot is too low on the car to get much notice.

Mine is being sent, I got in contact using the execreferal email and someone called me a week or so later to look into it. By the end of the day they confirmed they will be sending me a badge and will also send me some Blackwing swag (hat and jacket) due to my history of purchasing GM vehicles.

What were you expecting? It looks like the Competition badge that BMWs get.

All owners wanted was something to denote the car is a Blackwing, not a V-sport (sorry Full V). GM isn't going to pour resources into something that sells 3k units a year for a badge.

It does the job and most owners are happy with it.

All owners wanted was something to denote the car is a Blackwing.

Most people don’t know what a Blackwing is. Those who are aware of it seem to figure it out without the badge.

I was perfectly happy without the additional badging, and I might not put it on (if I ever get one).

Most people don’t know what a Blackwing is. Those who are aware of it seem to figure it out without the badge.

I was perfectly happy without the additional badging, and I might not put it on (if I ever get one).
I'll tell this story again. When I went to check out my car when it arrived at the dealership, the tech working on it told me it wasn't a Blackwing. If a tech that works at a Cadillac dealership doesn't know what a Blackwing is I don't think too many others in the general public will. If you want to remain stealth leave it off. I figure most people won't know what it is even with it on.

What were you expecting? It looks like the Competition badge that BMWs get.

All owners wanted was something to denote the car is a Blackwing, not a V-sport (sorry Full V). GM isn't going to pour resources into something that sells 3k units a year for a badge.

It does the job and most owners are happy with it.
It does??? I mean it does!!

All owners wanted one??? LOL!!!

Got mine unexpectedly last Friday. The box is quite nice and matches my Cadillac carbon fiber pen box and Cadillac journal. Quite pleased about that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back