Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Anyone get a badge without a fedex confirmation message?
Yes Sir, just showed up up announced.

Hoping those parking sensors do the same as well! Sorry to keep beating that up! WTH, going into the 24 model year soon!

Interesting as after my email, they call me the next day and took my information a few weeks ago. I never have received and order number. I guess we will wait and see.
Just ck'd notes and they attached the order to the VIN#. Hopefully yours get there soon, seams like it just shows up with FEDEX for most folks un announced so far.

Fantastic, thanks so much for the info!
I called Cadillac Canada and the person there was friendly enough but had no information that was of any help.
In fact, she said it was not possible to get one of the badge packages if you were in Canada and that I would be contacted if that changed.
Don’t call us, we’ll call you, so to speak.
Is there an individual at that website or do you just address it: “To whom it may concern”?
Had no name. You could also call directly if you prefer: 1-800-333-4223. Good luck!

Got mine the other day... not sure if im putting it on or not...

Well I called Cadillac (well technically texted with them) and apparently I was not on the badge list. I did call before and gave them my VIN months ago when the original email came out. Don't know what happened, but I'm back on the list and have a case number now. Let's see how soon it shows up.

Maybe you can replace the 3M adhesive with a magnet and then swap it between your 4 & 5! 🤣
Idea GIF by One Chicago

Well I called Cadillac (well technically texted with them) and apparently I was not on the badge list. I did call before and gave them my VIN months ago when the original email came out. Don't know what happened, but I'm back on the list and have a case number now. Let's see how soon it shows up.
season 8 showtime GIF by Shameless

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners