Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

On its way I'm sure. Got mine today. Dry run, not sure yet? Not gonna debadge car, so for me its on or, off? Weigh in folks if you like.
Debadge the car 👍… and then send me your Blackwing badge so I can use it on “your behalf”… I’ll even tell everyone who I got it from and how nice you were about it😃

You need to contact execreferral@cadillac.com. They will ask for your VIN number and address to ship the emblem. I have not received it yet but someone called me 2 weeks ago to give me an order number for it.
Interesting as after my email, they call me the next day and took my information a few weeks ago. I never have received and order number. I guess we will wait and see.

That's a good looking tail!

Attachments

• 20210824_085919_resized.jpg
    20210824_085919_resized.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 109
Interesting as after my email, they call me the next day and took my information a few weeks ago. I never have received and order number. I guess we will wait and see.
I believe they did give me some sort of confirmation/order # the day I called and set it up. Have the notes somewhere. I can ck see and LUK. Pretty sure that's how it went down.

I believe they did give me some sort of confirmation/order # the day I called and set it up. Have the notes somewhere. I can ck see and LUK. Pretty sure that's how it went down.
So if my paison in la belle province is steering me right, same email address for both US and Canadian owners?

Just received the Blackwing Emblem

Attachments

• IMG_7908.jpg
    IMG_7908.jpg
    839.6 KB · Views: 58

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC