Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

nicely packaged. Why are there two badges, do they expect us to remove the original v-badge?

Attachments

• badge 2.jpg
    badge 2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
  • BW Badge.jpg
    BW Badge.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
I just spoke to a Cadillac customer service rep, gave her my case number from September, and she said it’s been closed and she knows nothing about the Blackwing badge, that I should go through the dealer to order the badge. As far as I understand, that is specifically not what the process was in the original email from Cadillac about the badges.

Anybody have a similar experience trying to get their badge?

nicely packaged. Why are there two badges, do they expect us to remove the original v-badge?
You pop the V badge out of the foam, then align the cutout over the badge on the car. This ensures proper alignment of the Blackwing badge. I think the instruction sheet shows the basic premise.

You pop the V badge out of the foam, then align the cutout over the badge on the car. This ensures proper alignment of the Blackwing badge. I think the instruction sheet shows the basic premise.
If all else fails read the instructions! I think there is even a video?

I will be ok here in Dallas....
Seeing your weather keeps me hopeful for the summer. I forgot how it feels to have rain forecasted every day for weeks on end... What a perfect time to take delivery of my Blackwing!
dumb weather.PNG

I just spoke to a Cadillac customer service rep, gave her my case number from September, and she said it’s been closed and she knows nothing about the Blackwing badge, that I should go through the dealer to order the badge. As far as I understand, that is specifically not what the process was in the original email from Cadillac about the badges.

Anybody have a similar experience trying to get their badge?
Two days ago I called Cadillac customer service. I literally got transferred to 5 diff people over 25 minutes. On the last transfer I waited 5 minutes before an automated message came on said my call couldn't be completed and cut me off.....

Two days ago I called Cadillac customer service. I literally got transferred to 5 diff people over 25 minutes. On the last transfer I waited 5 minutes before an automated message came on said my call couldn't be completed and cut me off.....
AKA The Blackwing Concierge. :ROFLMAO:

Any fellow Canadian BW owners get one of these?
If any of you know, who do you contact?
You need to contact execreferral@cadillac.com. They will ask for your VIN number and address to ship the emblem. I have not received it yet but someone called me 2 weeks ago to give me an order number for it.

You need to contact execreferral@cadillac.com. They will ask for your VIN number and address to ship the emblem. I have not received it yet but someone called me 2 weeks ago to give me an order number for it.
Fantastic, thanks so much for the info!
I called Cadillac Canada and the person there was friendly enough but had no information that was of any help.
In fact, she said it was not possible to get one of the badge packages if you were in Canada and that I would be contacted if that changed.
Don’t call us, we’ll call you, so to speak.
Is there an individual at that website or do you just address it: “To whom it may concern”?

Hmm?

Attachments

• 20230112_172958_resized.jpg
    20230112_172958_resized.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230112_174047_resized.jpg
    20230112_174047_resized.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 80
On its way I'm sure. Got mine today. Dry run, not sure yet? Not gonna debadge car, so for me its on or, off? Weigh in folks if you like.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back