Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

View attachment 3282
I feel like these wheels are damn near identical to the Tech Bronze we’re getting. I’m sure they have more shots/cars with these wheels on their site/IG/FB, to get an idea of different color schemes.
Those look way to bright. The tech bronze is more washed and not that bright which is why I'm getting them. Look at Ungwei's camo'd pic post #62.

Just passing on an FYI from Cadillac:

V-Series Blackwing – Waitlist instructions & New Wheel announcement​

Dear Cadillac Dealers,

We are extremely happy to share two important updates with you today around V-Series Blackwing:

I. Waitlist Instructions:
While the reservation program for the initial 500 V-Series Blackwing is full, the 22MY is not-yet sold out and we encourage all dealers to reach out to their waitlist leads and submit orders to order work bench as soon as possible. It’s important to remember that these are very interested customers who would have put down the $1,000 deposit had they been able and we encourage you to get their orders in the system before moving on to others.

Your waitlist leads would have been received between 2/1-2/10 under the following lead campaign IDs:
  • 561226 – CT4-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
  • 561227 – CT5-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
Please work with your field team for guidance on expected allocation to confirm you can fulfill all your interested customers.

II. New Wheel Announcement:
We have exciting news! A new Aluminum Alloy wheel with Tech Bronze finish will be available starting this Thursday 4/22. This striking wheel is an exclusive fashion design and color. As a nod to the heritage of the Blackwing name, these wheels also include laser etching of the historic Blackwing ‘wings’ logo.

View attachment 3220

These new wheels will be available to current customers with orders in the system as well as any new orders starting this Thursday 4/22 (in “Quick Order” only – visible in ‘configure a new vehicle’ on May 6th).

Please reach out to your current V-Series Blackwing customers with an order in the system to see if they’re interested in this new wheel option and make any updates to existing orders by Friday, April 30, 2021.
I found some good pictures interesting they are calling it satin bronze wheels. Are these the same as tech bronze.

Attachments

• cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-010-side-profile-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-010-side-profile-june-2020.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 155
  • cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-012-rear-three-quarters-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-012-rear-three-quarters-june-2020.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 150
  • cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-006-front-three-quarters-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-006-front-three-quarters-june-2020.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 151
  • cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-007-front-end-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-007-front-end-june-2020.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 147
  • cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-008-front-wheel-and-tire-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-008-front-wheel-and-tire-june-2020.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 152
  • cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-009-front-wheel-and-tire-size-june-2020.jpg
    cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-prototype-satin-bronze-wheels-009-front-wheel-and-tire-size-june-2020.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 154
Those are the wheels......maybe the Satin bronze references the car being satin steel with tech bronze wheels.
Good point, I like the color of the wheel but the wheel got a whole lot going on. Happy I found those pictures. Definitely going to change them back to the black wheels just wish the black wheels had a high gloss finish.

Good point, I like the color of the wheel but the wheel got a whole lot going on. Happy I found those pictures. Definitely going to change them back to the black wheels just wish the black wheels had a high gloss finish.
For sure def busier than the reg wheels but I also really like that it will be one of the only two places I know with the black wing logo on it. I think the other is the infotainment on start up.

For sure def busier than the reg wheels but I also really like that it will be one of the only two places I know with the black wing logo on it. I think the other is the infotainment on start up.
I am going to give the bronze wheels a try. I do have a nice pair of forged black wheels on my limited edition honda civic type-r.

83DF3600-D28F-454F-8797-942258D75D34.jpg

FYI these are the magnesium wheels (pretty confident the ones for us). So very similar to the tech bronze

View attachment 3301
FYI these are the magnesium wheels (pretty confident the ones for us). So very similar to the tech bronze
I was afraid of that. Interesting decision to have both wheels look so similar. How in the hell did they end up in their hands?

My guess was that if the rumor about Mg not being available due to sourcing issues, they just took the mold and used a similar finish of bronze. They look pretty much the same to me
Makes sense, would explain the design as well, probably needs more spokes for structural integrity vs aluminum wheels.

Curious that the newest picture is using an older version of the Cadillac logo.

Guessing it didnt have a center cap on it at all, and they just put one in for the picture.

Makes sense, would explain the design as well, probably needs more spokes for structural integrity vs aluminum wheels.
That’s not been the case with the BBS / Porsche magnesium wheels.

Really wish they were offering one of those styles in a more traditional color. (shiny Al or whatever)

Ya, those are the Mg wheels from OEM Wheel Exchange out of LA that BenBaad found.
Yeah I have no idea if those are actually what the mag wheels are gonna look like. Didn’t do any due diligence. Just saw and screenshot them.

Just passing on an FYI from Cadillac:

V-Series Blackwing – Waitlist instructions & New Wheel announcement​

Dear Cadillac Dealers,

We are extremely happy to share two important updates with you today around V-Series Blackwing:

I. Waitlist Instructions:
While the reservation program for the initial 500 V-Series Blackwing is full, the 22MY is not-yet sold out and we encourage all dealers to reach out to their waitlist leads and submit orders to order work bench as soon as possible. It’s important to remember that these are very interested customers who would have put down the $1,000 deposit had they been able and we encourage you to get their orders in the system before moving on to others.

Your waitlist leads would have been received between 2/1-2/10 under the following lead campaign IDs:
  • 561226 – CT4-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
  • 561227 – CT5-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
Please work with your field team for guidance on expected allocation to confirm you can fulfill all your interested customers.

II. New Wheel Announcement:
We have exciting news! A new Aluminum Alloy wheel with Tech Bronze finish will be available starting this Thursday 4/22. This striking wheel is an exclusive fashion design and color. As a nod to the heritage of the Blackwing name, these wheels also include laser etching of the historic Blackwing ‘wings’ logo.

View attachment 3220

These new wheels will be available to current customers with orders in the system as well as any new orders starting this Thursday 4/22 (in “Quick Order” only – visible in ‘configure a new vehicle’ on May 6th).

Please reach out to your current V-Series Blackwing customers with an order in the system to see if they’re interested in this new wheel option and make any updates to existing orders by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Hello Rob I found this ct5v proto type on a you tube video I wanted to know if you could take a look at the picture. Was wondering if you know any thing about these wheels or could find some info on them. If you search YouTube cadillac ct5 blackwing spotted driving by arkokes is gives the preview of the exhaust notes to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-193435_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-193435_YouTube.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20210509-194046_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-194046_YouTube.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 135
Hello Rob I found this ct5v proto type on a you tube video I wanted to know if you could take a look at the picture. Was wondering if you know any thing about these wheels or could find some info on them. If you search YouTube cadillac ct5 blackwing spotted driving by arkokes is gives the preview of the exhaust notes to
Those appear to be the standard CT4-V Blackwing wheels in a non standard all silver color.

I wouldn’t think so. They look more like painted silver although, it’s pretty much a mute point as they are not being offered in that finish.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back