Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The First Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The very first Dark Emerald Frost 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing was built last week:

Last week? Aren't they going to "batch" paint and build? If so, shouldn't most G7W orders be built in that batch? I think my dealer ordered one or two.

Last week? Aren't they going to "batch" paint and build? If so, shouldn't most G7W orders be built in that batch? I think my dealer ordered one or two.
I'll find out more when I continue to update the Registry.

The very first Dark Emerald Frost 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing was built last week:

No carbon fiber 2 but it looks like it got everything else. Still will look great !!! :happyanim:

Reactions: Rob
Correction to my post above, it's the first CT5-V Blackwing with a manual transmission in Dark Emerald Frost...

Any way to tell if this was in the initial 250?

Can I ask if anyone knows, are all of the Emerald Green CT5's being painted all at once? Or do the manufactures change colors regularly during each week as orders come in?

Can I ask if anyone knows, are all of the Emerald Green CT5's being painted all at once? Or do the manufactures change colors regularly during each week as orders come in?
That's what I asked above. My understanding was, they were going to "batch" paint at once. Like they do (or used to do) with Corvettes.

That's what I asked above. My understanding was, they were going to "batch" paint at once. Like they do (or used to do) with Corvettes.
My dealer stated the same - that they would do two batches/rounds of production with this paint since the matte paint had a very short shelf life, so once mixed the paint needs to be sprayed within days.

Nope. That color was not available for the initial 250
This is an interesting detail that dismantles some of the internet chatter that Cadillac is not producing any cars beyond the initial 250 this year. That's clearly not true, which I'm happy about since it keeps my flicker of hope alive haha.

This is an interesting detail that dismantles some of the internet chatter that Cadillac is not producing any cars beyond the initial 250 this year. That's clearly not true, which I'm happy about since it keeps my flicker of hope alive haha.
I'm 3400 11/01 TPW for Dark Emerald and I ordered end of July.

Yes. Only one so far:

thanks Rob...looks like one with no carbon fiber packages...hopefully they have built the first batch of green ones and are just waiting for the carbon fiber parts to fit on the cars. fingers crossed

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back