Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The First Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost

Any pictures of dark emerald Frost yet? I've been searching the gram and dealership Facebook pages to no avail.

Give it 2 wks to a month. I believe the first DEF 5 BW was merely produced Tuesday/Thursday of the week before last

Sigh...I see a lot of posts on the Order Tracker thread from BW's that are 4XXX status (Dealers information) but still 3400 on the Order Tracking page here. I am wondering if the Dark Emerald Frost builds are being held, I know mine has been 3800 since 11/2, I know some longer than me...

Anybody take delivery of Dark Emerald Frost BW this week?

Jeff

Sigh...I see a lot of posts on the Order Tracker thread from BW's that are 4XXX status (Dealers information) but still 3400 on the Order Tracking page here. I am wondering if the Dark Emerald Frost builds are being held, I know mine has been 3800 since 11/2, I know some longer than me...

Jeff
Looks like mine is bayed and waiting to be shipped. Dealer stated they expect it by mid Dec. I am in Austin.

Jeff
Jeff,
Same boat here, been waiting since 11/3 with no new info from dealer or Caddillac, was told back on 11/5 I would have the car by end of month, now just hoping for end of 2021, got fingers and toes crossed

Pretty disappointed in the lack of an EDD for my car. Not optimistic about taking delivery prior to Thanksgiving and it's starting to get really cold in Michigan. 😢
Dirto-93, indeed, disappointing. It seems as if all of the Emerald Green cars have gone into hiding, and caddy and the dealers have no idea of anything. Wish my dealer never told me the car would be in by end of Nov. Wondering if anyone has anything concrete?

thanks Rob...looks like one with no carbon fiber packages...hopefully they have built the first batch of green ones and are just waiting for the carbon fiber parts to fit on the cars. fingers crossed
There is a another CT4 emerald, N0460164, order# ZVJC8F, with both carbon fiber packages. Expected to be delivered in December.

Last edited:
Mine is now listed as Delayed in the order tracker after showing delivered to the rail yard....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back