Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The First Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost

@sykostek I see you've changed to 4D00 which I believe means on hold for QC. Mine did not change to that, but both our Dark Em. builds were the same day (presumably mine first). Have you heard anything from your dealer?

@sykostek I see you've changed to 4D00 which I believe means on hold for QC. Mine did not change to that, but both our Dark Em. builds were the same day (presumably mine first). Have you heard anything from your dealer?
yep - bummer. My salesperson has not provided additional detail. It went from 4300 / EDD 12/13 to 4D00 / EDD 12/16, so I have my fingers crossed. I know that it's been at the VDC since the 24th.

yep - bummer. My salesperson has not provided additional detail. It went from 4300 / EDD 12/13 to 4D00 / EDD 12/16, so I have my fingers crossed. I know that it's been at the VDC since the 24th.
mine went from 4D00 to 4B00 today and has been at the VDC since the 19th. The EDD on it just says "Delayed" now so my guess is that they will all magically appear at our dealers on Christmas morning...

My Dark Emerald Frost was built on 11/2 and is still at 3800 on the order Tracker...but it is at the VDC Lansing rail yard with all y'all.
My dealer has the car on their website now (but not on 11/2 when it went to 3800)...so I think this is a case of 3800 having the ability to be many things....it was that way with my C8 order as well.
I know some have been in limbo longer than 11/2...

Jeff

My Dark Emerald Frost was built on 11/2 and is still at 3800 on the order Tracker...but it is at the VDC Lansing rail yard with all y'all.
My dealer has the car on their website now (but not on 11/2 when it went to 3800)...so I think this is a case of 3800 having the ability to be many things....it was that way with my C8 order as well.
I know some have been in limbo longer than 11/2...

Jeff
Although I'm not in the matte paint group, I'm also stranded in the yard of doom showing delivered as of 11/25. Tracker here shows 3800, advisor says 4000. My dealer is still on vacation all week so my communication is minimal compared to normal. Hoping for any update from my dealer before the weekend.

don't worry guys/gals, it will just pop up at the dealer when you least expect it. It sucks that tracking is so bad right now, but the nice part is that you get a nice shot of adrenaline when you get the text that says "HEY! Your car just arrived!"
CT5vBW, I least expect it 5 minutes ago, lol

My new "wacky" theory for why my build hasn't been delivered is that even though it's local (dealer <100 miles from the plant). They still wait for a full truck and that is taking forever because most are going to the rail yard for out of state shipping. Not a lot of CT5/CT4/Camaros staying local this time of year, I imagine.

Posted on FB. Your emerald frosts

Attachments

• 4D95A426-ABFA-44A9-BE08-04DA1EA434FC.jpeg
    4D95A426-ABFA-44A9-BE08-04DA1EA434FC.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 199

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC