Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Just just an FYI for everyone. Just heard a dealer had a vehicle delivered with the wheels installed on opposite sides. Or the brakes were? Idk. Something about there being an L and a R on the center hub. But maybe something to keep an eye out for

Just just an FYI for everyone. Just heard a dealer had a vehicle delivered with the wheels installed on opposite sides. Or the brakes were? Idk. Something about there being an L and a R on the center hub. But maybe something to keep an eye out for
oO

22F15BEA-F354-4D41-9BC1-EB12BADBAA4E.jpg
381C4BA9-59D9-4373-9320-8291C751E928.jpeg

Idk enough about the wheels/brakes to know exactly if that’s on the wheel hub itself or the rotor or something

Something directional having to do with cooling I'd imagine.

So much for the thought that they were bringing The A team in for the Blackwings.

I mean, you guys are expecting these to be built, go through QC, and be delivered in under a month, and have no issues, on a car they’ve built less than 200 so far?
I think that’s inherently part of the risk of getting a brand new production car, rather than wait for 2+ year production. This is one issue on one car, I’d be surprised (and worried tbh) if we don’t hear/see more things like this.

These are the types of things that hold our cars up that we never even know about. (I'm not saying this actually did, just using it as an example).

These are the types of things that hold our cars up that we never even know about. (I'm not saying this actually did, just using it as an example).
One of many reasons I wasn’t worried about my car taking longer to build tbh. I’m hoping they found things to fix or look over closer that they found on the first 100

The L and R mark which side the rotor goes on. The direction is also marked although redundant.

My BW isn’t here yet but my GT3 has similar brakes also made by Brembo.

edit: I tried adding a BW CCB rotor pic as well but it didn’t work. @quikag I couldn’t attach your photos here for some reason.

Attachments

• 3D99A017-2D47-44C4-94AA-0D2F053A1AED.jpeg
    3D99A017-2D47-44C4-94AA-0D2F053A1AED.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 145
  • 7576C24B-B4C6-41B7-8772-E7B17920E379.jpeg
    7576C24B-B4C6-41B7-8772-E7B17920E379.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Hey guys - new here and glad to see some more BW activity vs. the other forum I was on. Took delivery of my 5BW (#36) at Ed Morse Cadillac Fort Lauderdale last Weds and have 151 miles on it (80 or so from the first drive from the dealer to my house. My first Caddy and very happy with the car so far. Was a little weary of ordering a $100k+ car sight unseen without driving it but no regrets. Look forward to seeing others and meet some other BW owners. I already had a Hellcat owner come over at the gas pump (where we will all be spending a lot of time I might add) and was drooling over the car to the point I almost felt bad LOL. Look forward to meeting some of you down the line.

Attachments

• IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7050.jpg
    IMG_7050.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_7052.jpg
    IMG_7052.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_7057.jpg
    IMG_7057.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_7055.jpg
    IMG_7055.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_7054.jpg
    IMG_7054.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_7053.jpg
    IMG_7053.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_7058.jpg
    IMG_7058.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_7059.jpg
    IMG_7059.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 279
Hey guys - new here and glad to see some more BW activity vs. the other forum I was on. Took delivery of my 5BW (#36) at Ed Morse Cadillac Fort Lauderdale last Weds and have 151 miles on it (80 or so from the first drive from the dealer to my house. My first Caddy and very happy with the car so far. Was a little weary of ordering a $100k+ car sight unseen without driving it but no regrets. Look forward to seeing others and meet some other BW owners. I already had a Hellcat owner come over at the gas pump (where we will all be spending a lot of time I might add) and was drooling over the car to the point I almost felt bad LOL. Look forward to meeting some of you down the line.
Looks great man! Congrats

Welcome to the active board, Aviator! Beautiful 5BW!!! On a related note, I've had two Hellcat owners eyeing my car too as they drove by, one gave a thumbs up and I returned the thumbs up. Hellcats are awesome too.

I'm a car nut (as most of us are) and can pick out cars quickly. The 5BW is a bit more subtle as at a glance it could be the V6 CT5-V and not the Blackwing, but I think from behind the 305 tires and meaty look exhaust tips make most car people realize this might not be a V6 Caddy. :D :D :D

Congratulations! Can I assume that you already got your windows tinted?

VIN N0810018 was delivered to Vancouver WA on Saturday and number 810044 will be in Bellevue today. Still sad that the truck carrying two CT5s built after mine was at my dealership Friday but couldn't have mine on it. I've stopped complaining but I can't stop being curious for some explanation as to how mine was selected to sit in a railyard in Toledo while these others roll past on trucks.
Ack! Been too busy with work and travel to stay on top of this. I have a CT5-V BW order through Bellevue Cadillac and at the time I was the only one. Not sure if that's my car but just left a message to find out (I never got around to getting the VIN but my build week was supposed to be 7/19.)

Ack! Been too busy with work and travel to stay on top of this. I have a CT5-V BW order through Bellevue Cadillac and at the time I was the only one. Not sure if that's my car but just left a message to find out (I never got around to getting the VIN but my build week was supposed to be 7/19.)
This one is Black Raven with Auto trans. Built on 7/20. So it could be if that sounds like yours.

Yeah I got the email also but the schools are not on the schedule yet , it maybe late fall or the 1st of the year before it's all nailed down .
Out of curiosity, is there enough demand/desire here to see if we can get a more advanced school option at Spring Mountain? I'm sure I'm not the only one with amateur road course (HPDE), SCCA autocross, etc.. experience. I went to the 2-day course at Spring Mountain when I bought the '17 CTS-V and while it was well done and I'd highly recommend it for first-timers, it's a bit too basic for those with more than a few track events under their belt.

This one is Black Raven with Auto trans. Built on 7/20. So it could be if that sounds like yours.
Fits the description! I think that's it...and I'm out of town until Thursday night. I'll pick it up Friday in time to join the Cadillac Blackwing event at Exotics at Redmond Town Center on Saturday.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back