Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Yet Another New Guy From Houston - CT4-V Blackwing On Order

Regardless of who gets theirs when... Somebody please invite me out whenever you have a track day 😂.. I want to see how they perform in person

Facts, you guys may want to seriously think about joining the Houston Chapter of the V Club (if you haven't already) , the current president is keen on doing more trackdays, both the curvy and straight kind.

Facts, you guys may want to seriously think about joining the Houston Chapter of the V Club (if you haven't already) , the current president is keen on doing more trackdays, both the curvy and straight kind.
I don't think i can since I had one and sold it. I won't be welcome with my SUV

Fingers crossed to avoid the MP designation.
I'm "MP"! Nooooo. LOL.

My car was built the first day they opened the factory after shutting it down for a week due to supply chain issues. I guess those issues had not been entirely resolved ...

I'm "MP"! Nooooo. LOL.

My car was built the first day they opened the factory after shutting it down for a week due to supply chain issues. I guess those issues had not been entirely resolved ...
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Knowing that they hold cars until they've got a fairly full load heading towards the destination, I am ashamed to say that my sincere desire that they get you squared away quickly is NOT rooted in a genuine desire to see the best happen for my fellow man....LOL Hopefully you're just missing the new trunk badge and its a quick fix.

Knowing that they hold cars until they've got a fairly full load heading towards the destination, I am ashamed to say that my sincere desire that they get you squared away quickly is NOT rooted in a genuine desire to see the best happen for my fellow man
I had the exact same feeling when I saw you and the guy before you at 4D00, LOL.

But we got you, me, and 67john98 in Sugar Land with 5BW that is built and bayed. We're all Houston-ish; hell, we're all on the same side of town.

And speedyreddy's 4BW - right before you in the tracker - is going to Sewell Dallas.

That's 4 cars that could all come on the same truck.

I had the exact same feeling when I saw you and the guy before you at 4D00, LOL.

But we got you, me, and 67john98 in Sugar Land with 5BW that is built and bayed. We're all Houston-ish; hell, we're all on the same side of town.

And speedyreddy's 4BW - right before you in the tracker - is going to Sewell Dallas.

That's 4 cars that could all come on the same truck.
I think my TPW was only a week after yours. I am still sitting at 3400 but expect that to change this week but dread the coming "MP" status that I've seen others change to. My 4BW will also be going to Sewell Dallas and I am up in The Woodlands.

I think my TPW was only a week after yours. I am still sitting at 3400 but expect that to change this week but dread the coming "MP" status that I've seen others change to.
I knew the delay was coming. It still felt purty damn good to see that it was built and to get a VIN.

(Sucked that it missed being built on my birthday by 1 day, though. LOL)

My 4BW will also be going to Sewell Dallas and I am up in The Woodlands.
Nice.

Why you working with Sewell Dallas if you live in the Woodlands?

Why you working with Sewell Dallas if you live in the Woodlands?
Based on my limited research, Sewell (Dustin) Dallas was the most knowledgeable, to the point, sold at msrp, had an allocation, etc.... Just made sense. I tried to work with Bay Way, but they wanted $10k-$15k over msrp. I tried Sewell in Houston but the lady I worked with really couldn't answer my questions. I didn't want to have multiple orders across multiple dealerships. I probably talked with 8-10 dealers total, and Sewell Dallas was the best fit.

Anyone from the Houston area considering going to the V-Performance Academy. I was watching a Youtube video last night on a CT4 V Blackwing and heard the guy mention it so I Google'd it. Looks like the buyer picks up the flight and dinner and Caddy covers the room, track driving, breakfast and lunch.

Anyone from the Houston area considering going to the V-Performance Academy. I was watching a Youtube video last night on a CT4 V Blackwing and heard the guy mention it so I Google'd it. Looks like the buyer picks up the flight and dinner and Caddy covers the room, track driving, breakfast and lunch.

Just make sure to contact them to get on their contact list when new dates open up. Currently booked through March 2023

Anyone from the Houston area considering going to the V-Performance Academy.
I'm thinking about it. But I am reluctant to fly, and it's a long drive from Houston. Still trying to work out he logistics of how I would do it.

A complicating factor is that I live only 45 minutes from a track that has HPDE events, so I could probably track my own car for about the same cost as going to V Academy - without burning PTO days or locking myself in a COVID Incubation Tube with strangers.

All that said, I'll probably do it. And I'll probably drive my own car out.

EDIT: There are a couple of threads about V Academy:

Spring Mountain Impressions

V Academy

Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning the V Academy and local club. Will be signing up for both.

06/28/2022: They estimate it will arrive in about 3 months.

Well, so much for that. LOL.

Car was built 08/15 and is still "MP" as of today's tracker update. I still can't generate a window sticker on Blackwing King's site.

My car is still not on Sewell's site, but I noticed over the past few days that cars built after mine are showing up as "In Transit". Example: P046-0160 is on the site. I'm P046-0042.

I'm not sure whether that's good news or something to rage about. I will probably wind up doing both, depending on my mood at any given time.

ClassaxV : stay strong, brother. They're coming eventually.

Can anyone tell me, where are the " jack points " on a 22' 4 BW ? I can't find it online, owners manual (NO SPARE, NO NEED TO KNOW) Thanks

Well, so much for that. LOL.

Car was built 08/15 and is still "MP" as of today's tracker update. I still can't generate a window sticker on Blackwing King's site.

My car is still not on Sewell's site, but I noticed over the past few days that cars built after mine are showing up as "In Transit". Example: P046-0160 is on the site. I'm P046-0042.

I'm not sure whether that's good news or something to rage about. I will probably wind up doing both, depending on my mood at any given time.

ClassaxV : stay strong, brother. They're coming eventually.
Yep, I'm still 4B00 delayed with no updates so, just another great day in the Rodeo. Hopefully, it becomes one of those mystery cars that shows up unannounced out of sheer will to come home.

Placed my order exactly 6 months ago today.

The rodeo continues.

Baaaa!

Placed my order exactly 8 months ago today. And today was my most recent EDD.

The rodeo continues. But at least now it is on a train.

Choo-choo!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners