Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Winter Wheels and Tires

Those look pretty damn good. Did you go with the 8.5 or 9 up front? Website shows them both. I might need to copy this next year.
I did 18x9 in front and 9.5 rear. The rears have a bit more offset than stock, while the fronts have slightly less...I might add a 5mm spacer in front for next year.

My first choice was the Konig Ampliform, but they were backordered for a while...these came out looking pretty good though.

IMG_0364.jpeg

Does anyone have the part numbers for the 4vbw satin graphite wheels
(Based on results from gmpartsoutlet)

R37 Satin Graphite - Front 84319210 , Rear 84319214

R38 Polished/Dark Android - Front 84319209 , Rear 84319213

There are wheels of the same design stamped with these parts numbers - Front 84139211 & Rear 84139215, but I can't confirm those in online official GM parts catalogs. Might be a pre-finished part number that becomes one of the above after painting, could be a different color?

I have had the Michelin X Ice 255 on all 4 corners for about a month now. They fit fine and do well in the snow, but don’t match the playfulness of the car when it is dry/cold. Under hard acceleration you can feel the rear tires squirm and struggle for grip.

I wanted the Alpin 4s in 265 in the rear but could not source any. I had the Alpin 4s on my Focus RS and CLA 45 AMG and they are definitely the better dry performance tire and do well in the snow too.

The X Ice are a decent plan B but they are just that, if you have the ability to wait I would try and get the Alpin 4s in 265 on the rear which I think would be a much better match for the 4BW than the 255 X Ice.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back