Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who here will be getting the carbon fiber packages?

640719019.jpg

It's done! Likely the final spec for my car, honestly it feels complete now, definitely went over my original budget but the car will look great. Thank you guys for the help!

View attachment 3222
It's done! Likely the final spec for my car, honestly it feels complete now, definitely went over my original budget but the car will look great. Thank you guys for the help!
We will almost be identical except I'm the 5 and I'll have red calipers. Love your set up - OBVIOUSLY!

@jdpeake & @Ungwei, since we're on the subject, I was born and raised in Windsor Locks, CT.
I'm from Ridgefield originally, hard to find many nice roads for driving down here, I usually drive all the way up to Litchfield County for nice drives. I did live in SF for a few months, and there are so many amazing places to drive to in Cali. I would love to own a Blackwing out west.

I'm from Ridgefield originally, hard to find many nice roads for driving down here, I usually drive all the way up to Litchfield County for nice drives. I did live in SF for a few months, and there are so many amazing places to drive to in Cali. I would love to own a Blackwing out west.
Born in upstate NY. Moved to Colchester CT exactly 20 years ago. Agree on roads but also haven’t had a reason to look for many. Now I do.

Personally those rims would look best on red or rift. But end of day it’s a personal choice.

Off white and off gold, really cool combo I have to agree. I was close to getting an m2 cs in white with gold wheels. Rift would be my second choice, and I'd be very tempted to option it with the bronze wheels and red calipers.

I think BMW’s Hockenheim Silver is similar to Rift.

I think BMW’s Hockenheim Silver is similar to Rift.
Interesting cause I love Hockenheim silver. My BMW M235I was Mineral White though and I'm assuming that's more what rift was going to look like. I'm still torn between Rift/Infrared/Steel.

They say it is but I think it's the lighting, definitely looks a bit different than this, also labeled Hockenheim.View attachment 3242
I guess it is a whitish silver from what I can find. I def need to see it in person though.

Attachments

• 2021-Cadillac-CT4-V-Rift-Metallic-GRW-004.jpg
    2021-Cadillac-CT4-V-Rift-Metallic-GRW-004.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 2021-Cadillac-CT4-V-Rift-Metallic-GRW-002.jpg
    2021-Cadillac-CT4-V-Rift-Metallic-GRW-002.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 118
I loved my Mineral White so maybe this is up my alley.

Try to find a 2021 ct5v in rift. It’s my second choice. Saw one a few weeks ago and thought cool color. And the bronze wheels would look sharp on it

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back