Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who here will be getting the carbon fiber packages?

Try to find a 2021 ct5v in rift. It’s my second choice. Saw one a few weeks ago and thought cool color. And the bronze wheels would look sharp on it
How would you describe the color in person?

rift5vbw.jpg

very close to what it looked like in person
rif.png

so i imagine it may look something like this

@CT4-V Blackwing what your spec may look like

riftblackwheels.png

rift met.jpg
blckraven.jpg

basically what I was between, went with Black Raven in the end

Last edited:
Did it have alot of depth to it if that makes sense? Standard white is nice but I def love a depth of color and nice pearling.

Did it have alot of depth to it if that makes sense? Standard white is nice but I def love a depth of color and nice pearling.
It's a bit hard to say, I don't want to say if matte or something, but it definitely was less reflective than regular white I would say, milk or cream is definitely a good description. Would definitely recommend finding a ct4 or 5 in that color at a dealership and taking a look.

Here they come. Unfortunately by the time I made the 90 minute drive the sun was pretty low so not perfect lighting conditions but I did do a comparison to a white one next to it. Hopefully the video loads. If not let me know and I can send that via email separately. PS. After seeing it in person again it certainly is a different shade, no way can be confused as white, and it made up my mind that I love my choice of black better.

Cannot load video. It has me panning between white, black and rift.....it clearly shows differences between white and rift. You can send me email and I'll forward it to you. Jeff

Attachments

• Rift left frnt.jpg
    Rift left frnt.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
  • rift left side.jpg
    rift left side.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • Rift Rt wheel.jpg
    Rift Rt wheel.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • rift left rear.jpg
    rift left rear.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • white rt rear.jpg
    white rt rear.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
Here they come. Unfortunately by the time I made the 90 minute drive the sun was pretty low so not perfect lighting conditions but I did do a comparison to a white one next to it. Hopefully the video loads. If not let me know and I can send that via email separately. PS. After seeing it in person again it certainly is a different shade, no way can be confused as white, and it made up my mind that I love my choice of black better.

Cannot load video. It has me panning between white, black and rift.....it clearly shows differences between white and rift. You can send me email and I'll forward it to you. Jeff
Thanks again for the video Jeff. Definitely no mistaking it for that bright white with the black car in between for contrast.

One more add. The first time i saw rift in person was on a sunny day. Personally thought it was beautiful in the sun.

One more add. The first time i saw rift in person was on a sunny day. Personally thought it was beautiful in the sun.
Thanks for the video. I like the color but it reminds me of a light sand color. I don't think it's for me so thank you for sending me the video for sure.

To me, it’s much more light gray than light beige although, it’s officially referred to as griege which is a combination of gray & beige.

The knobs are only there for manual cars. They are gone in model year 2022 for automatic cars. Reason being on auto cars you have the MFC (multi function controler) by the shifter that has a volume knob as well as the big knob/jog for selections. On manuals you do not get the MFC (as you shift you hit it especially if you wear a watch or bracelets), so it has been replaced with a bin (love that little bin). The auto does have a phone bin that is so well placed and the MFC is awesome, you can do so much with it, it spoils you.

as far as charge ports:
CT5-V Blackwing auto and manual have A and C and 12Volt inside arm rest. C and 12V for back passengers
CT4-V Blackwing manual has all three inside arm rest and a C and 12V for rear pssengers (console same as CT5-V Blackwing)
CT4-V Blackwing Auto has all three inside arm rest but only a 12V for rear passengers, no C type USB. I have an adapter with two Type As for when I get cars without UsBs and my kids use the adapter for their ipads, its a small one that inserts and has two type As works fine and something like $5.

Hope this helps and take it easy on me please 😳

#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cadillc and GM.
Hi mirza I was just curious if you know any thing or heard any information requarding the my22 orders that where placed after the first 250. If u ever hear anything be happy to know. Thank you

Hi mirza I was just curious if you know any thing or heard any information requarding the my22 orders that where placed after the first 250. If u ever hear anything be happy to know. Thank you
This is the one question that nobody from Cadillac seems to want to answer. I’ve asked Meagan Quinn in the V marketing dept. and @Mirza Grebovic on here with no answer yet. Hopefully they are just busy and not avoiding the question. This is becoming a hot topic now that the reservations are into 3000 status and beyond.

My
This is the one question that nobody from Cadillac seems to want to answer. I’ve asked Meagan Quinn in the V marketing dept. and @Mirza Grebovic on here with no answer yet. Hopefully they are just busy and not avoiding the question. This is becoming a hot topic now that the reservations are into 3000 status and beyond.
My feelings are, anyone who has a workbench order in with an 1100 status outside the initial 250 , gm will hopefully soon give out allocations to dealers around the country. How many allocations that are given to an individual dealer may boil down to how many v sales that particular dealer has had in the past.

My

My feelings are, anyone who has a workbench order in with an 1100 status outside the initial 250 , gm will hopefully soon give out allocations to dealers around the country. How many allocations that are given to an individual dealer may boil down to how many v sales that particular dealer has had in the past.
Right, but those of us who are on the Cadillac waitlist for these cars....will we be contacted? If so by whom? What if we’ve already ordered our cars in the GM work bench? There are a bunch of unanswered questions pertaining to this whole situation.

Right, but those of us who are on the Cadillac waitlist for these cars....will we be contacted? If so by whom? What if we’ve already ordered our cars in the GM work bench? There are a bunch of unanswered questions pertaining to this whole situation.
I am on the waitlist for a 5 at several dealers.... if you have a workbench order in , and rob added you to the tracking list, it will update when you move to 3300 or 3400 status. But again that move to 3300 or 3400 will completely depend on the allocation given to the dealer. What number in line past the initial 250 are you on the waitlist at your dealer. Ask them if your first in line or 5th in line. So if it is a high volume v dealer in the past, they may get a larger allocation....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back