Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What Don't I Know About Bronze Wheels?

I have rift on tech bronze with red calipers.

More pics on instagram Login • Instagram and in the rift thread .

I love everything about the bronze wheels . 2nd choice was satin steel on the same .
Oh yes....that looks sooooo good. It's so much more muted than people think. LOVE!!! Rift is freaking amazing as well.

Wave, bronze, and blue calipers FTFMW

just sayin... I was the 17th manual and this was my choice...
DSC_8208.png

I like that ^. I ended up with Satin Steel on bronze wheels + calipers. I would've gone rift but wanted more cream out of the white as I was just coming out of a white Tesla Model S. So far though, I definitely think the bronze wheels look best on the black and I'm not a huge black car fan. HM to emerald frost as well.

Last edited:
I was debating this but I ended up ordering with bronze wheels/red calipers combo on my Shadow Grey Metallic 5 BW. Interior is black but with red seat belts to add a splash of color. The other option was was to go with the brownish two tone interior but I could not get a sense of how "brown" or "yellow" the two tone would be.

I have the dark wheels on my black 5BW. IF I were to get any sort of gold-ish wheel at this point, it would be the magical mystical non-existent lightweight magnesium wheel that we've seen pictures of but have yet to see produced.
I'm not sure I've even heard of a mag wheel or seen pics - can you share?

I know some people just don't like the bronze look...but what the heck? How are there so many of these cars out there and NOBODY has bronze on bronze? Am I really the only person in the whole world that thinks it doesn't bring down the classy look of the car? Are there upkeep requirements that I'm not familiar with? Am I just an idiot? As soon as I saw the wheels in bronze, I knew I had to have them. The color of the car wasn't even decided yet, but I knew I was getting the bronze wheels/calipers.

Digging through the "pics" thread...I don't even think I saw anyone that had the bronze wheels. I have yet to see a single build like mine (Electric Blue, Black Interior, Bronze/Bronze, no CF). Part of me loves that, being unique is always a good thing IMO...but at the same time, holy goat brains! :) Would be nice to see SOME people with the bronze wheels. Maybe I'm just a weirdo...and my tastes don't mirror the normal Caddy crowd.
I have rift on order with bronze, red calipers and black and tan seats with CF backs. Once I get the car (TPW 5/30) I'll be happy to post pics!

The lightweight magnesium wheel was supposed to be offered with the BW's but never made it.
You think Carbon Fiber is a bitch to source right now? Magnesium might as well be Pappy Van Winkle 23yr.

The fact that the style of the Mg wheels were released, but in aluminum pretty much put the nail in the coffin for Mg.

I still want those wheels if they ever come out with them. I also wished they would have offered the carbon ceramic brakes for the BW4. maybe one day I'll replace them with the CCB's.

They look great on the blue cars I ordered my shadow grey w them but found a rift metallic without them. Compared the rift w bronze and without bronze and I preferred rift without them.

I have rift on order with bronze, red calipers and black and tan seats with CF backs. Once I get the car (TPW 5/30) I'll be happy to post pics!
We have the same TPW!!! Howdy partna! I am going to be posting tons of pics and maybe some vids when my car comes in. :D

My order was one of first pre orders and there was no way to see what the bronze calipers would look like with the bronze wheels that I changed to when they became available (on infrared body). Rather than risk almost matching I went with totally contrasting to red calipers.

Attachments

• F2313BA6-1857-4D53-85A5-D70E71FDBC0E.jpeg
    F2313BA6-1857-4D53-85A5-D70E71FDBC0E.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1,549
We have the same TPW!!! Howdy partna! I am going to be posting tons of pics and maybe some vids when my car comes in. :D
Here’s a pic for comparison. I think rift looks best w the black wheels. I had to make a choice

Attachments

• A6F3A3A9-5BC1-49EF-830D-D762D84FE5BD.jpeg
    A6F3A3A9-5BC1-49EF-830D-D762D84FE5BD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 287
^^^Think bronze wheels on white (rift or summit) and red looks classy. I thought about ordering them with the car. But knowing how I am, I'm just gonna end up with aftermarket wheels anyways. I cant keep cars stock. It'll probably be burst bronze color.

^^^Think bronze wheels on white (rift or summit) and red looks classy. I thought about ordering them with the car. But knowing how I am, I'm just gonna end up with aftermarket wheels anyways. I cant keep cars stock. It'll probably be burst bronze color.
So far I'm 2 out of 4 for equipping my cars with aftermarket wheels. Doing my best to convince myself the 4BW doesn't need it since the wheels are already forged. I'm sure they're on the heavier side since it has to meet OEM specifications.

So far I'm 2 out of 4 for equipping my cars with aftermarket wheels. Doing my best to convince myself the 4BW doesn't need it since the wheels are already forged. I'm sure they're on the heavier side since it has to meet OEM specifications.
I hit up Nick Klotz already for a set of BC Forged, just need to verify brake clearance. Those or hit up Forgestars for custom M14s.

I hit up Nick Klotz already for a set of BC Forged, just need to verify brake clearance. Those or hit up Forgestars for custom M14s.
Heh, those 2 sets of wheels of mine are forged Monoblocks from BC Forged. Quality and value is fantastic on them.

I'm inquiring about a set of wheels from VS Forged. Similar to BC Forged in quality and origin. Except they are not the best at making their wheels fit special cars like 4BW where caliper clearance is basically Nil. They also have a 6 month lead time or so, lol.

VS should be under $3k for a set of forged wheels, but Max at PK auto design in LA needs to also verify brake clearance. I've asked him to put things on hold and will let him know if I'm serious, so we can put more leg work into it.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners