Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What APR did the dealer offer you?

shiftdown

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4 BW, '98 Lancer Evo5
On my previous C8, I went through the dealer initially to finance. I ended up with a 3.7% rate they farmed out to US Bank. I'm sure that includes .5% or so dealer add on. I've heard people have obtained some killer rates through GM Financial on other models.

My car is at 4B00 now, so I'm starting to look around for what's going go be the best bet. Inclined to put about 50% down for now. My own credit union has offered me 2.59% which is livable should nothing better come up.

Purchasing through Sewell, so if you have direct experience, that would be awesome. Not applicable to Military type credit unions or anything that would take special requirements. Just your regular jackass off the street :)

So, if you financed, what did you end up with for an interest rate?

Attachments

• 274723211_10220725682753353_7902702456232620915_n.jpg
    274723211_10220725682753353_7902702456232620915_n.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 199
I got 4.9% today 72 months at the dealership. Refinancing ASAP
Jezus... Others said it before and I'll reiterate to look at penfed. They went up a bit but should still be a little under 3. Just made my first payment on a loan without a car in hand .. Let's see how many payments I make before it arrives from the lot of doom.

Jezus... Others said it before and I'll reiterate to look at penfed. They went up a bit but should still be a little under 3. Just made my first payment on a loan without a car in hand .. Let's see how many payments I make before it arrives from the lot of doom.
I totally Want to but I also don’t want another hard credit hit.

Sewell ended up getting me 2.56 @ 72 and I took that. I might have saved a few fractions of a percent going with my CU, but can always refi in the future.
How much down?

I did $23k down and went for a LONG loan per my wife's mental issue to have a payment UNDER $600 a month lol. We got a high rate of 4.25 or 4.5 and I will refince to get a sub 3.0 soon enough. I also paid $800 out of pocket for 3yrd wheel and tire, the only upsell worth it. With Metro Detroit roads, every ATS/CTS/CT4 has bent/fractured wheels and killed tires to pay for the insurance in the first year.

It was a THIRD car for me that she couldn't drive, so a deferred to her and her comfort level. Pick your battles.

I actually got $350 OFF the car thanks to them honoring MyCadillac Rewards points. I am now in the Platinum tier hehe. All it took was getting 6 Caddy's since 2018 lol.

What's the point of having it if you never use it? 😂 Like a Monk with a 10 incher
Because you know it's there!!!!! I carry a lot of debt for approx. 25 days or so and then pay it off..... Charge everything to get the points and then pay it off........ I was not blessed with a 10 incher, only about 4", but its as big around as a tuna can, LOL....Oh hell, can I post that here??? :)

Money factor on 24 month US Bank lease was .00280, which equals 6.72%. That is with perfect credit. Was worth it, though, since it will be a business use car and tax deductible. If bought outright that wouldn't be the case.

Because you know it's there!!!!! I carry a lot of debt for approx. 25 days or so and then pay it off..... Charge everything to get the points and then pay it off........ I was not blessed with a 10 incher, only about 4", but its as big around as a tuna can, LOL....Oh hell, can I post that here??? :)
If I can have this user name, then pretty much anything goes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back