Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

well I guess I'll introduce myself since I'll be here for a while....

jonnywaffles11

Seasoned Member
I've been on here for a few weeks now and never really introduced myself, mainly because I figured I'd have a car by now and would be enjoying the drive instead of flipping between bouts of depression and denial (sprinkled in with goat memes) as my TPW continues to get delayed.

My name is Jon and I currently drive a 2015 ATS 2.0T w/ a 6spd manual and love it to death. I have a ZZPerformance tune, downpipe and intake, as well as a axle back exhaust that made it really open up and not feel like a compact luxury sedan. My friends always mock me for driving an "old man car" so I really am showing them..... by getting another cadillac. I'm looking forward to seeing a more refined car than I currently have but more importantly, something coming from the factory with a bit more power and performance design.

My background is automotive engineering focusing on the aftermarket. As expected, the global supply shortages have hit us just as hard as the OEMs so its great to track the shitshow both at work and at home to try and answer the question "where the f$*@ are my car parts?".

Anyways thanks to everyone, especially Rob for keeping this site so active and up to date on information!

Because I'm super original, I'm replacing my blue 6spd cadillac with..... a blue 6spd cadillac lol.

Attachments

• _MA35431.jpg
    _MA35431.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 86
As expected, the global supply shortages have hit us just as hard as the OEMs so its great to track the shitshow both at work and at home to try and answer the question "where the f$*@ are my car parts?".
Ahhhhh.....somebody else who can relate to my day-to-day job LOL

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners