Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Soon to add a CTV 4 BW to the stable

Roadhawk

2024 CT4 V BW Mid St Met MT
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT V 4 BW
Hi everyone - actually posted an introduction in the Blackwing sub-forum but just saw this New Member Introductions thread and thought I should at least say "Hi"

I'm an older guy who has been a performance (but not track) driver for a long time. My first performance car was a 1989 Supercharged Toyota MR2 that a neighbor of mine bought a few years back and still drives. Another neighbor bought my Stage 3 2001 Audi S4 Avant about 3 years ago and he's further modded it - what a monster. Currently I (well wife and I technically) own and drive a 2004 BMW 330 ZHP, a 2012 Stage 3 VW GTI (all prior mentioned cars are MT BTW) and a 1964 1/2 289 4 barrel Mustang convertible (auto) thats been in the family since new. I generally buy cars I love and never want to sell them. So a car purchase tends to be a long term commitment for me.

I mostly like small nimble and quick cars (like my old MR2) - would probably be buying a (new or used) Caymen or Boxster if the wife would let me. The 4 BW is about as large (and heavy) as I'd ever want to go - but the driving characteristics seem great and I know I'll love it. I cross shopped the BMW M2, Audi RS3 and other similar cars and as much as I loved my Audi and the idea of another - no stick and no wagon option soured me a bit. Anyway I'm very much looking forward to owning and driving this BW - I know it will be a hoot and probably will be in most ways generally the nicest car I've ever owned. And the fact it can run (relatively) quiet will be greatly appreciated by my wife (who has been known to wear ear plugs when riding in my GTI and Audi before that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back