Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Vehicle Recorder

speedy

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac Ct5-V Blackwing
In the trunk theres a sd card slot to store footage from the recorder. It says in the manual to use a 32gb sd card. After I plug one in, it seems to no longer say theres no sd card present but it says to check the owners manual. Has anyone figured this out?

The GM video systems are a little picky. Make sure to format your card as FAT32 and use one with the proper speed rating (Class 10 or better).

I’d posit that cards write speed is too slow.

SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-064G-GN4IN https://a.co/d/i5f3eYy

This is the card I have good luck with in the PDR.

I took the sd card out of the slot and plugged it into my pc and it is recording. But it doesnt show up on the car?

I took the sd card out of the slot and plugged it into my pc and it is recording. But it doesnt show up on the car?
Which app/icon are you seeing??

Which app/icon are you seeing??
I clicked on the vehicle recorder icon and originally when i clicked on it it said to refer to the manual. I think that happened was it just took a minute or 2 for the car to start recording and recognize the footage. Because now when i check it theres no issue.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back