Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V series Academy

andrews3338

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V blackwing
Has anyone e gone to the V series Academy classes that cone with your V BW purchase new? If so, how was it? I'm looking forward to scheduling mine!

Everyone I've ever heard talk about it has said it was the best thing they could have done and loved it. For what you'll learn and experience for the cost of a plane ticket and a rental car, there's no reason NOT to go.

I'll be there next week. Gonna be 116 the weather report says.🔥

I'll be there next week. Gonna be 116 the weather report says.🔥
Is it wrong to assume that they run no a/c on the track to keep fluids off the road? lol

Is it wrong to assume that they run no a/c on the track to keep fluids off the road? lol
just go back last week - it was 101 to 105 and drove with the windows up, AC and seat ventilation on. Even with the head sock, helmet and hans device, was never uncomfortable

just go back last week - it was 101 to 105 and drove with the windows up, AC and seat ventilation on. Even with the head sock, helmet and hans device, was never uncomfortable
Oh that's awesome

Oh that's awesome
they rotate the groups every 30 minutes or so - do a driving exercise, then back to class, run a track session, back to class, then another exercise, class again, etc. It's 50/50 while in class... sometimes you leave the car off and windows down and other times they say leave them run. This is cool - while you are in class, they often top off the fuel. At a full tank, the range is 85-90 miles lol. The best part is the welcome class the first day is at 8 am and by 8:30... you are driving!
20230706_140726.jpg

I just got my new pool liner installed and summer has only arrived in Long Island for the past 2 weeks. Took 2 days to put 25,000 gallons of water in the pool. Now I just have to wait for it to warm up the water into the 80's to enjoy. I could never live in Arizona or the one of the SW states with heat like that.

Attachments

• DSCN0878.JPG
    DSCN0878.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 57
I just got my new pool liner installed and summer has only arrived in Long Island for the past 2 weeks. Took 2 days to put 25,000 gallons of water in the pool. Now I just have to wait for it to warm up the water into the 80's to enjoy. I could never live in Arizona or the one of the SW states with heat like that.
People that come out to visit for a few days from cooler climates won’t handle it well. It takes one full summer for the body to acclimate and the blood to thin. Today it was a little cooler at 102F and I was outside doing yard work. At 102F and a slight breeze it’s very manageable. At 110F not so much. In the morning when I’m outside and it’s 80F it feels very cold to me..

Last edited:
I just finished mowing my lawn and it is 91 out now. That was hot. I would have trouble in a warm climate.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back