Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V car build status

mcwho

Seasoned Member
I configured a ct5-v with sales guy gave $1,000 deposit now i find out there is no info untill it is built and ready to ship, no sales order number. Nothing. What can i do to get more status updates.
Between daytona and orlando

If he input the info into GM Workbench while you were there, there is an immediate 6 digit order number assigned. He should have printed out the order for you. Get that (so you know the order is as you spec'd) and hound him relentlessly for status. That's his job. If he does not give you satisfaction, go over his head at the dealer. I really can't fathom dealers still asking for deposits. Nonsense. Sounds like a sketchy dealer.

Went back to dealer. A couple days ago. My sales guy was out but another guy helped me. Showed me an order system probably gm workbench my order could not be found. Apparently there is an "order manager" who inputs orders. NOT the sales guy. Seems they keep tight control on who has access to it.

Im at day 12 and still dont have sales order number or anytbing that shows my order is in system.

Im at day 12 and still dont have sales order number or anytbing that shows my order is in system.
Then most likely you don't have an "order". I guess you could say you have more of an order request. Also, you should probably find a different dealer and get your original deposit back.

Went back to dealer. A couple days ago. My sales guy was out but another guy helped me. Showed me an order system probably gm workbench my order could not be found. Apparently there is an "order manager" who inputs orders. NOT the sales guy. Seems they keep tight control on who has access to it.

Then most likely you don't have an "order". I guess you could say you have more of an order request. Also, you should probably find a different dealer and get your original deposit back.
Absolutely get your money back and go somewhere else. That is absurd.

Howl ong should a dealer take yo enter an ordsr into GM workbench and get a sales order number?

Days weeks months ?

When I ordered my ct4 bw my dealer only ordered them on the first Thursday of the month so I had to wait almost a month for my order to go in.

I put my deposit sept 19 still dont have order #
How many times have you visited your sales person since your initial contact? I went to see my guy once a month until I got my car. My philosophy is to get to know people at the dealership and keep my face fresh in their minds.

Sorry guy but you really should start shopping around.

I wondsr if all dealers order on first thirsday.. is there a dealer in fl that communicates ordsr status w customer. My dealer is like pulling teeth to get simple status.

My dealer is like pulling teeth to get simple status.
That's why I said you need a new dealer. Mine still keeps in touch after almost 2 years of owning it.

I wondsr if all dealers order on first thirsday.. is there a dealer in fl that communicates ordsr status w customer. My dealer is like pulling teeth to get simple status.
GM order banks for dealers are open every Thursday if they have an allocation. Order numbers (not to be confused with allocations) are immediate when they enter them into the system.

You are in denial about your dealer. Get your money and go somewhere else.

Yes but random picking a dealsr might be just starting with same failed orgsnization. Looking for a dealer recomendation

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back