Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ugh

Watch the "idiots in cars" channel on Youtube. It will make you a more cautious driver. ;)

speaking of this @CaddyTrack... I called the body shop today and asked what was going on... apparently when they were putting the bumper back on they noticed a piece of trim that needed to be replaced so they overnighted the part... but if they read the original estimate, they would have known to replace all the trim pieces because all of them were scratched... frustrating

speaking of this @CaddyTrack... I called the body shop today and asked what was going on... apparently when they were putting the bumper back on they noticed a piece of trim that needed to be replaced so they overnighted the part... but if they read the original estimate, they would have known to replace all the trim pieces because all of them were scratched... frustrating
Things will happen, and keep happening at whatever pace they occur, unfortunately. Our An-Goat-xiety was only incubated prior to delivery, so now that we can have our Golden egg(s) -[still can't believe some of you @Akamai58 have 2 BWs] and fret about them as much as we fret about them: tires, paint, leathers, scrapey under parts, fingerprints on the gloss black bits around the doors, other shitty drivers, too much wind and a landscaper blowing dirt over there (you all know you've slowed down so you don't drive through the cloud of dirt)....

I have broken trunk liner clips from after badge install from dealer (not terribly noticeable nor affecting anything, but not attached fully anymore). . . Seems like the liner comes with the clips attached so would guess the whole liner needs to be replaced for this to be "right". Will most likely show the dealer when I take it in for the first oil change on them (plan on emailing ahead to confirm the right fluids will be used, and ask them if I can come sit and wait so I can see what the Oil drained contains). Washing, wrenching, driving, all the things.....#neverNew #stillTonsOfFun #BeCareful

@burn813 got me ranting today, lol added the first paragraph after typing the second, just cuz #BWangoatxiety

Yikes.... Glad you were able to avoid that one. On a side note the PDR has a pretty good field of view....

This was WAY WAY WAAAAAYYYYYYYY TOO CLOSE...Horn and Brakes both worked very well. Driver was oblivious
What's the problem, they used their turn signal? :wtcslap

I don't want to start throwing blame or going in to semantics over speeds vs speed limits on residential streets, or anything... but ultimately you have no control over what anyone else is going to do on the road. There are always distracted drivers or people that probably shouldn't be qualified to be behind the wheel, etc. that will quickly ruin your day(s). Not really much you can do about it since it's out of your control. All I can really say is "everybody be safe out there and $#!t happens."

Things will happen, and keep happening at whatever pace they occur, unfortunately. Our An-Goat-xiety was only incubated prior to delivery, so now that we can have our Golden egg(s) -[still can't believe some of you @Akamai58 have 2 BWs] and fret about them as much as we fret about them: tires, paint, leathers, scrapey under parts, fingerprints on the gloss black bits around the doors, other shitty drivers, too much wind and a landscaper blowing dirt over there (you all know you've slowed down so you don't drive through the cloud of dirt)....

I have broken trunk liner clips from after badge install from dealer (not terribly noticeable nor affecting anything, but not attached fully anymore). . . Seems like the liner comes with the clips attached so would guess the whole liner needs to be replaced for this to be "right". Will most likely show the dealer when I take it in for the first oil change on them (plan on emailing ahead to confirm the right fluids will be used, and ask them if I can come sit and wait so I can see what the Oil drained contains). Washing, wrenching, driving, all the things.....#neverNew #stillTonsOfFun #BeCareful

@burn813 got me ranting today, lol added the first paragraph after typing the second, just cuz #BWangoatxiety
On the trunk liner, mine was sagging from the guys that did the ppf so I pulled it off and used a hot glue gun to put the clips back on and they work better than the factories as far as staying on when removing the liner. I had to remove the liner twice on my BW4, one for the monochrome badge and the second was when I received the carbon fiber spoiler and both times, the clips stayed in place.

On the trunk liner, mine was sagging from the guys that did the ppf so I pulled it off and used a hot glue gun to put the clips back on and they work better than the factories as far as staying on when removing the liner. I had to remove the liner twice on my BW4, one for the monochrome badge and the second was when I received the carbon fiber spoiler and both times, the clips stayed in place.
Good to know that fix . I used a craft type glue ,It did the job . I m n and out of it doing a re- badge/ adaption on the trunk center emblem .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back