Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V tuned 0-60 times thread

Cadillac CT4-V model

bl4ck_wng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing, Razor E100
to the fellas out there who tuned their cars -- what do your 0-60 times look like before/after, and what mods did you do to it?

auto or manual does not matter- just looking for some data points to compare/contrast

I agree that it is not a great metric but it is the current debate amongst my buddies

One of them dropped an OTS tune into his GR supra and dropped 0.3 sec on nearly every single 0-60 run he makes

The car runs absolutely incredible, stock fuel system, stock engine, OEM tires too. That extra hp bump just woke the thing up entirely without upsetting the balance

There are too many variables with 0-60 for anything to be reliable/credible. If you really want to measure the difference of the tune you would be better off measuring 80-120mph with a dragy or something similar.

I agree that it is not a great metric but it is the current debate amongst my buddies

One of them dropped an OTS tune into his GR supra and dropped 0.3 sec on nearly every single 0-60 run he makes

The car runs absolutely incredible, stock fuel system, stock engine, OEM tires too. That extra hp bump just woke the thing up entirely without upsetting the balance

This is the kind of aftermarket support that the caddies need imo.

As someone mentioned above, 0 to 60 times aren't a good metric for CT4-V Blackwings, because they are severely traction limited once the boost is increased. This can be resolved with drag radial tires, and the best time in our flagship car is 2.17 seconds.

Traction is NOT a problem for the CT4-V with AWD. We tuned the very first one of these and it now launches almost as quick as a CT4-V Blackwing. Stock time was 4.8 seconds, and we got it down to 3.8 seconds with tuning only and no mods!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back