Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

How to not suck at driving?

Why do you need to stop relying on it? I can't heel toe worth shit so I'm glad I have it, makes the car much more enjoyable and reduces wear on the drivetrain since you aren't at a risk at doing a bad downshift.
Oh it's a great feature, 100%. I was just thinking that I may be skipping some fundamentals by letting the car manage it for me. I use it all the time, but I'm just thinking "what if"?

Oh it's a great feature, 100%. I was just thinking that I may be skipping some fundamentals by letting the car manage it for me. I use it all the time, but I'm just thinking "what if"?
It's a good, and very fun, thing to learn to do yourself anyway. Completely nailing a heel toe coming into a corner is one of the best parts of a manual transmission.

It's a good, and very fun, thing to learn to do yourself anyway. Completely nailing a heel toe coming into a corner is one of the best parts of a manual transmission.
Reminds me of when my father would make me fly for hours without the autopilot just for the hell of it. Now I’m old enough to use the RM on my BW and too old to learn any new tricks. My eyesight and hand-eye-foot coordination ain’t what it used to be so I’ll take any advantage I can get.

That’s exactly why I got the A10!
Need to concentrate on where the car is actually headed LOL
Haha, I still got some skills and the M6 and the V8 are about the easiest driving combos out there. Just can’t get too crazy with the skinny pedal.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back