Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Trunk Carpet

Blackwing61

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 Cadillac CTS-V | 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Is everyone else missing the upper trunk carpet? Not sure what this is all about.

Attachments

• IMG_8315.jpeg
    IMG_8315.jpeg
    784.1 KB · Views: 141
I think that’s normal? I noticed it in some of the Blackwing reviews on YT.

I think that’s normal? I noticed it in some of the Blackwing reviews on YT.
My 2018 CTS-V was fully carpeted. Doesn't seem right, I know it's just a trunk but still. I would think it would help with some sound proofing.

My 2018 CTS-V was fully carpeted. Doesn't seem right, I know it's just a trunk but still. I would think it would help with some sound proofing.
Not to mention protecting those speakers when putting things in and out of the trunk. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Checked mine is the same. Cost cutting or weight reduction?

Also, I noticed that yours pic shows two speakers. Mine only has one in the middle. I didn't know that there was different speaker configuration between CT5 and CT4.

Oh yeah I agree it definitely caught my eye in the videos. My ‘18 V3 was all carpeted too if I recall.

I don’t have any carpet in that area either, however I didn’t notice it due to the fact the finish is close to the exterior color of the car (satin steel) and does not contrast much with the existing black carpet.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back