Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Total #'s of MY2022 4BW and 5 BW's to be built by GM?

PrimeTime

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22-5BW
I'm not sure if this question has been asked and provisionally answered here somewhere in the past, is there a definitive or announced number officially released by GM to date, of exactly how many of each unit will be built total for MY2022 (4BW and 5BW's)? This one is probably for Rob, can you tell fairly quickly or maybe not so, how many of my particular "optioned" 5BW's were built? If so what can I do to facilitate finding this answer with you're help pls? Look forward to the discussion, Thanx folks!

According to Rob's tracker mine is the last manual built for 2022 Vin # 860730 and mine is Black on Black. but......
I still don't have it!
Congrats, that is very cool, last 6M built! Is that a 4 or 5BW? You probably already know my friend, hold on they are worth the wait in my opine! I think its a 4BW on VIN? Correct?

8 = 5BW
6 = 6 Speed

According to Rob's tracker mine is the last manual built for 2022 Vin # 860730 and mine is Black on Black. but......
I still don't have it!
The tracker is not up to date, there has been a 2022 produced with VIN ending in 860738

Attachments

• window-sticker 860738.pdf
    159.5 KB · Views: 69
Rob intends for the Registry to eventually be all-encompassing.

Per some posts he made back on 08/05, he is manually entering the data and at that time there were still 500+ cars yet to be entered.
@Rob

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Maximum total I would think would be 1998. 999 or each.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back