Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Throttle house looking for a CT4 V blackwing in toronto

Angry Season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette

I thought about it.

But I also flogged the same car for two days at Spring Mountain and it took it like a champ. These cars are designed to take a flogging. So yeah, its like offering up my girlfriend for a gangbang, but I had first met her AT A GANGBANG.

Well technically you went to a brothel in Pahrump and railed a hooker that was a dead ringer for your girlfriend for 2 days.

Well technically you went to a brothel in Pahrump and railed a hooker that was a dead ringer for your girlfriend for 2 days.
I knew what she was like long before Pahrump. :)

@Jameson's Viggen - you gonna do it? I see you on all the Insta and magazine posts advocating for the car. Now…here’s your chance!
I'm down and offered up my car. I sent messages to Thomas and James directly. A fellow employee loaned them his 5BW and had a positive experience. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm down and offered up my car. I sent messages to Thomas and James directly. A fellow employee loaned them his 5BW and had a positive experience. I'll keep everyone posted.
The amt of hate I get from the G87 folks because I cancelled my order is crazy. Maybe the CT4BW comparison will help.

The amt of hate I get from the G87 folks because I cancelled my order is crazy. Maybe the CT4BW comparison will help.
Now the G87 is here, I hate the front and back. I am turned off that it's 3800lbs for a coupe. It also starts at BlackWing money and the carbon pack is $10k. The side profile is excellent though. Interior seems fine, not a fan of the screen dominating the IP trend. No one points out that m2/3/4 get el cheapo single piston rear calipers while we get 4pot Brembos.

Its like an alternate timeline where the smaller M2 weighs more then an American pony car.

How the tables have turned...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners