Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The First Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost

So jealous that the regular CT5-V monochrome badges fit the CT5-V Blackwing grill.

The regular CT4-V monochrome ones don't fit the CT4-V Blackwing and as far as I'm aware, there are no OEM Cadillac options that fit. Longing for the day when I'm wrong about that...

The regular CT4-V monochrome ones don't fit the CT4-V Blackwing and as far as I'm aware, there are no OEM Cadillac options that fit. Longing for the day when I'm wrong about that...
I haven't seen them both together, so this is probably a *ridiculous* suggestion, but is there any chance the front badges are the same for the Blackwings? Would it be worth ordering a monochrome 5 badge to check it out for your 4, or at least having the parts counter check the parts numbers?

I haven't seen them both together, so this is probably a *ridiculous* suggestion, but is there any chance the front badges are the same for the Blackwings? Would it be worth ordering a monochrome 5 badge to check it out for your 4, or at least having the parts counter check the parts numbers?
you may be right. the badge looks way bigger on the 4 than the 5 so makes sense.

Attachments

• IMG_6957.jpeg
    IMG_6957.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 145
  • BA24B54.jpeg
    BA24B54.jpeg
    778.3 KB · Views: 141
I've been trying to find a P/N for the monochrome logos for the CT4-V BW, but it doesn't show up in the GM Parts/Accessories catalog yet.

I would be thrilled if you're right! Anyone have any idea of how to chase that down short of ordering a set of CT5-V badges and seeing if the clips and pins line up on the back?

I would check if the standard badges for the 4BW and 5BW are the same part number. I just ordered some accessories because of the holiday sale, and confirmed that there is a 30 day return period - so aside from your time, you're not risking much to order them.

I've been trying to find a P/N for the monochrome logos for the CT4-V BW, but it doesn't show up in the GM Parts/Accessories catalog yet.

I would be thrilled if you're right! Anyone have any idea of how to chase that down short of ordering a set of CT5-V badges and seeing if the clips and pins line up on the back?
You might want to look at this link

Part number is 84670241 for RWD 2022 CT4 V for versions without the adaptive cruise option

You might want to look at this link

Part number is 84670241 for RWD 2022 CT4 V for versions without the adaptive cruise option
Thanks, I'm 95% sure @DustinEarnhardt already ordered those and they didn't fit his 4BW. Post #128 above and he put pics on here somewhere.

EDIT:
I was incorrect! Was trying to be helpful, should have stayed out of it with only third party knowledge - lesson learned?

Last edited:
There's a CT4 Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost at Beverly Hills Cadillac, right now!!!!
The end price is $ 92,168.00 including taxes and fees. $ 8,603. difference from MSRP. I guess not too bad considering the options installed.

Last edited:
The end price is $ 92,168.00 including taxes and fees. $ 8,603. difference from MSRP. I guess not too bad considering the options installed.
yeah thats not as bad as the one my dealer has. its fully loaded and they are asking +20k for it. i can't imagine they will get that.

I bought my car from BH Cadillac and had hands on the ct4 on Friday. They require the 1995 Permacoating whatever paint protection, but the car is at msrp. If you finance they do require inhouse financing but they gave me the same rate I had brought to the deal. Ask for Ken he is a great rep. In and out in under an hour for my ct5 def blackwing #162

I bought my car from BH Cadillac and had hands on the ct4 on Friday. They require the 1995 Permacoating whatever paint protection, but the car is at msrp. If you finance they do require inhouse financing but they gave me the same rate I had brought to the deal. Ask for Ken he is a great rep. In and out in under an hour for my ct5 def blackwing #162
The fact that they "require" in house financing if you finance is hilarious. They are getting a cashiers check from my credit union. How do they know if it's drawn on my checking account or a loan?

The fact that they "require" in house financing if you finance is hilarious. They are getting a cashiers check from my credit union. How do they know if it's drawn on my checking account or a loan?
Well then you aren’t financing in their view. There is nothing wrong with a dealership saying you need to use their financing. Btw I am using chase.

There are several things wrong with that...
Like what? You want to purchase an item from someone and they have purchase requirements, what is wrong with that. If they were charging higher than market interest rates I firmly agree, but I am paying the same 1.9% for whatever I financed that I would if I brought my own financing. Now important to note, you don't need to shop here. You can go to any dealer that fits the profile that you want. For me I wanted a local dealer that didn't charge adm. I didn't care that I had to finance my left over 30k through them

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back