Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The First Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dark Emerald Frost

A quality dealer will not charge anything "extra" and you should be allowed to bring your own financing if you want...

Unless the dealer also owns the lending bank I don't see what advantage there is to a rule like that?

Like what? You want to purchase an item from someone and they have purchase requirements, what is wrong with that. If they were charging higher than market interest rates I firmly agree, but I am paying the same 1.9% for whatever I financed that I would if I brought my own financing. Now important to note, you don't need to shop here. You can go to any dealer that fits the profile that you want. For me I wanted a local dealer that didn't charge adm. I didn't care that I had to finance my left over 30k through them
I don't really want to have an economic debate here, but basically: We have currency for a reason, and that reason is the exchange of goods. "Purchase requirements" are a way for companies to muddy the water of the purchase and hide additional cost/profit elements.

Normalizing activities that are counter to consumer interests may have improved corporate bottom lines in the medium term but have caused serious systemic issues that have damaged the economy and will be with us for a very long time.

Sorry for derailing the thread- If I had any pictures of a DEF BW, I would post them. I don't believe I've seen a BW in person, let alone a unicorn like this.

Like what? You want to purchase an item from someone and they have purchase requirements, what is wrong with that. If they were charging higher than market interest rates I firmly agree, but I am paying the same 1.9% for whatever I financed that I would if I brought my own financing. Now important to note, you don't need to shop here. You can go to any dealer that fits the profile that you want. For me I wanted a local dealer that didn't charge adm. I didn't care that I had to finance my left over 30k through them
That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Picked up the CTV5 yesterday. WOW. Will get some pics posted soon. Drove back to Phoenix from Tucson and was shocked at how good the car is. Can't wait to hit the 500 mile break in...
Phoenix? Tucson? You should have stopped by! Did you get yours at Royal in Tucson? That's where my order is languishing. I knew he had a couple of DEF's on order, didn't know they were in.

Phoenix? Tucson? You should have stopped by! Did you get yours at Royal in Tucson? That's where my order is languishing. I knew he had a couple of DEF's on order, didn't know they were in.
According the registry, are there really very many def's left to be built?

Anyone that wants one might call Sewell because as of last week I "think" they had one. But don't hold me to that...

Attachments

• ADC5947C-AF0C-4650-89C9-E8089B59D855.jpeg
    ADC5947C-AF0C-4650-89C9-E8089B59D855.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • A5070D31-D3A6-41B7-88B4-3983718235B4.jpeg
    A5070D31-D3A6-41B7-88B4-3983718235B4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
covert in Austin has a 4 in stock but they are asking $20k over msrp and the spec isn't the best
Covert just sold their matte green 5 and posted it on FB. But I’m first in line there for a 5! They were asking 20k over and it was an auto.

I found out today that the CT4 Blackwing at Beverly Hills Cadillac is # 190 of the original 250 built fully loaded Emerald finish. The person that ordered it backed out. The only thing the dealer added was the permaplate to the cost and of course, the outrageous tax here in California brings it to $ 92K and still available.

I found out today that the CT4 Blackwing at Beverly Hills Cadillac is # 190 of the original 250 built fully loaded Emerald finish. The person that ordered it backed out. The only thing the dealer added was the permaplate to the cost and of course, the outrageous tax here in California brings it to $ 92K and still available.
That doesn't sound correct. Being # 190 does not necessarily make it one of the 1st 250 because of the transmission type count.

That doesn't sound correct. Being # 190 does not necessarily make it one of the 1st 250 because of the transmission type count.
My mistake, You're right.. The damn salesman called and told me it was.. What an Ahole. I check the registry and it's NOT one of the 250. I'm sending him an email telling him not to commit fraud by telling people it is.
Thank you @Rob for the registry !!!!

My mistake, You're right.. The damn salesman called and told me it was.. What an Ahole. I check the registry and it's NOT one of the 250. I'm sending him an email telling him not to commit fraud by telling people it is.
Thank you @Rob for the registry !!!!
Don't do that!

I haven't been able to account for all 250 because the RPO codes are different. I'll explain later.

If you want proof it's part of the Collector Series, tell him to send you a pic of the door sill plate

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back